54 ethnic groups cultural village - Duong Lam ancient village ( large group )
- Experiencing the diversity of the ethnic groups of Vietnam in housing, clothes, music, festival, traditional performance,...
- A beautiful place for sightseeing, relaxing with a green and fresh atmosphere.
- Beautiful Chams temple and towers with Hindu and Islamic architecture.
-Đường Lâm village is the image of old Vietnamese villages before the French colonization, with the village gate, banyan trees, rice field, , 300 years old houses, Catholic church, Buddhism temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Vietnam National Villages For Ethnic Culture And Tourism
- Entry/Admission - Duong Lam Ancient Village
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vietnam National Villages For Ethnic Culture And Tourism, Dong Mo, Son Tay, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
With nearly 200 ha, the area of ethnic villages was built into zones of hamlet structures and reconstructing villages within zoning plan and folk architecture in order to introduce, preserve and develop the traditional cultural values of 54 Vietnamese ethnic communities.
-Vietnam National Village for Ethnic Culture and Tourism is considered a national center of culture, sports and tourism activities where traditional cultural heritage of 54 Vietnamese ethnics can be kept and exploited. When you have chance to come here you do not only relax, go sightseeing and enjoy the green and fresh atmosphere but also participate in cultural and artistic activities with rich, dynamic, diverse, attractive performance. Besides, your solidarity, mutual understanding, friendship, cooperation and your cultural exchange with other nations in the world are enhancing when you visit the village.
The Village consist of four smaller hamlets belonging to different regions where local residents live.
-Visiting traditional villages of the ethnic groups with different cultures and architectures sure you can't see anywhere else
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Duong Lam Ancient Village, Son Tay Commune, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
- Duong Lam, the UNESCO-awarded village is a haven for architecture and street photography lovers, is known for its 300-year-old houses, grand communal halls and pagodas, original fishbone brick roads and ancient banyan trees. It’s advertised as a place where tourists can ‘step back in time’ and observe village life as it was before French colonisation
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us if you are staying outside of the old quarter
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.