'56 Chevrolet 3-Hour Bespoke Melbourne Classic Car Private Tour (4 person)
Let me open that door for you!
d'Luxe Classic Car Tours offer personalised day tour experiences in America's favourite cars from the fifties for a unique look around Melbourne and its surrounds.
Select from a set itinerary or allow us to configure a customised tour – you decide.
Book this half-day option for a sight-seeing tour in any compass direction out of Melbourne (north-south-east-west, including hills or bay) with single or multiple destinations, depending on the direction taken out of Melbourne.
Think: wineries and craft breweries, country cafés and pubs, art galleries and sculpture parks, botanical gardens, scenic roads, coastal areas and beaches, picnics, historic towns, hills as well as walks.
Also think locations: The Dandenongs, Yarra Valley, Port Phillip Bay, goldfields, the peninsulas, Phillip Island, Surf Coast.
Start times between 10am and 4pm daily.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: 163 Spring St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
2: Parco Canteen, 2 Argyle Pl S, Carlton VIC 3053, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We have a pick-up point at the top of the city centre and also in Lygon Street, Carlton. Airports
- Melbourne Airport, Departure Dr, Tullamarine, Victoria 3045 Australia
- Port Melbourne Pier
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Tours adhere to advice, guidelines and recommendations of Victorian Government officials as and when required.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.