6 Course Degustation with matching Wines at Sydney Tower 360 Bar and Dining
360 BAR AND DINING IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED WHILE
IT UNDERGOES AN EXCITING REFURBISHMENT.
BE THE FIRST TO DINE WITH US WHEN WE REOPEN
IN AUGUST 2020.
Enjoy an elegant meal while overlooking the stunning Sydney skyline at 360 Bar and Dining, the revolving restaurant atop Sydney Tower. Soaring 88 stories above the ground, this sophisticated restaurant offers an intimate, stylish fine dining experience, with contemporary Australian-French fusion cuisine.
What's included :
- 6 course Degustation
- Matching wine
- Entry/Admission - Infinity at Sydney Tower
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- drinks (available to purchase)
- Ticket to Sydney Eye (observation deck) is not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Infinity at Sydney Tower, 100 Market St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Whiz up to the top of Sydney Tower and enter 360 Bar and Dining for an awe-inspiring lunch or dinner at your selected time. With its elegant decor, dark mahogany finishings, soft lighting and panoramic windows, this renowned dining establishment provides a breathtaking setting with an unbeatable backdrop.
Our six course degustation menu is designed to showcase. Our signature dishes and highlight the best seasonal produce Australia has to offer. each unique dish has its own individual character, designed to stimulate your taste and sight senses for a culinary experience that’s like no other.
Look out onto the city of Sydney, dotted by Sydney Harbour Bridge and stretching all the way to the Blue Mountains. The revolving restaurant makes one full spin every 70 minutes, so you can admire Sydney at every angle.
See below for a glimpse of 360 Bar and Dining's inspired, seasonal lunch and dinner menus with wine pairings (subject to change this is an example only):
- Sydney Rock Oyster, lemon myrtle jelly, black pepper
(2011 Frogmore Creek, Coal River, Tasmania)
- Dressed King crab, compressed melon, cured ham, earl grey gel, nasturtium
(2011 José Antonio Lopez Tricó Albariño, Rias Baixas, Spain)
- Smoked ham hock terrine, foie gras, pickled blueberry, piccalilli, brioche
(2014 Greystone Gewürztraminer, Waipara, New Zealand)
- Seared alpine salmon, coconut, coriander, lemon cous cous
(2017 Maison Saint AIX, Provence, France)
- Paroo kangaroo loin, sweet potato, broad beans, pistachio
(2016 Clandestine Vineyard Grenache, Mclaren Vale, South Australia)
- Dark chocolate sponge, raspberry textures, pistachio powder
(Campbells Topaque Muscat, Rutherglen, Victoria)
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Infinity at Sydney Tower, 100 Market St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Your table will be held for 10 minutes from your selected reservation time. Late arrivals will be treated as cancellations without refund
- Seating up to discretion of the manager on the night. - No window seat guaranteed
- 8% service surcharge applies for bookings for more than 7 people - to pay on the day
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- You will be seated as per booking. If you have several bookings joining please inform us prior to your booking date to insure you will be seated together.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.