6-Day Coastal Honeymoon Tour
- Go on a wonderful boat ride down the Madu River with its flourishing ecosystem
- Enjoy a Tuk Tuk safari where you will have a unique chance to explore Galle in a three wheeler
- Learn about this fortified city built by the Portuguese as you pedal along the seaside path to view the city's various attractions
6 days, 5 nights
- Accommodation on Half Board basis at all hotels.
- Transport is based on 01 Air-conditioned Vehicle.
- Service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide for the entire tour
- Mineral water during sightseeing tours & overland trips.
- Entrance tickets to Turtle Hatchery.
- Madu River boat ride, Galle Cycling tour, TukTuk tour in Galle and Stilt fishing experience.
- Garland welcome on arrival.
- Fruit basket on arrival.
- One bottle of wine on arrival.
- All current taxes as on date.
- Day 1 : Colombo - ColomboOn arrival at the Bandaranaike International airport, you will be warmly greeted & welcomed by your very own chauffeur Guide with Orchid Garlands and then transferred to Colombo. Spend overnight at a 4* Hotel. Your stay is on Half Board basis.Meals :DinnerDay 2 : Colombo - GalleAfter breakfast, you will be driven to Balapitiya where you can enjoy a boat ride in Madu river. Located in Balapitiya, MaduGanga is famous for its unique mangrove vegetation lines and caves. In this boat trip, you can see kraal-fishing constructions and fishermen making their way in rowing boats to collect their day's catch. The occasional blue kingfisher fliesnear the kraal, a pond heron stands tall in the water and other wetland birds are arisen from their slumber. Worship at temple island, fish therapy and visit to a cinnamon island are some of the activities you do during this boat ride. After the boat ride, you will be taken to visit a Turtle Hatchery. Kosgoda is famous for its sea turtle conservation project operated by the Wild Life Protection Society of Sri Lanka. It was established in 1988 to protect Sri Lanka’s turtles from extinction. Since then it has released about 3.5 million baby turtles into the sea. The hatchery pays fishermen for eggs that they collect at night along the long sandy beach. The hatchery buries the eggs in the sand, and when they hatch around 50 days later the baby turtles are released Spend overnight at a 4* Hotel. Your stay is on Half Board basis.Meals :Breakfast, DinnerDay 3 : Galle - GalleAfter breakfast, you will enjoy a cycling tour in Galle city and Fort. Taking a cycling tour with Beyond Escapes Cycling crew is the ideal way to explore the fascinating coastal city of Galle. You will explore the UNESCO world heritage site, the Dutch Fort of Galle through this paddling tour. Cycling around the city and going through the vegetable and fruit markets will also be a great opportunity to enjoy the beauty of this small city at the tip of Indian Ocean. Helmets, bicycles, first aid, refreshments and water bottles are provided during the cycling tour. In the evening you will be taken to a beach side restaurant for a romantic candlelit dinner by the beach. Spend overnight at a 4* Hotel. Your stay is on Bed & Breakfast basis.Meals :Breakfast, DinnerDay 4 : Galle - GalleToday you will spend the day at leisure and enjoy the hotel facilities. Spend overnight at a 4* Hotel. Your stay is on Half Board basis.Meals :Breakfast, DinnerDay 5 : Galle - GalleAfter breakfast, you will start a beach safari by TukTuk. We will be taking you to find some hidden coastal gems, cultural and secrete local places, south coast food and drinks stops! What better way to start the day than to be cruising in your convertible tuktuk down the southern coastal roads of Sri Lanka with palm trees one side and beautiful beaches on the other. Along your way you will be able to see many stilt fishermen and can stop to talk to them and take some photos. You will also be visiting a local village lady named Debbi, who will make some of her mouthwatering delicacies for you to feast on. Spend overnight at a 4* Hotel. Your stay is on Half Board basis.Meals :Breakfast, DinnerDay 6 : Galle - ColomboAfter breakfast, you will be driven to Airport for your flight back home.Meals :Breakfast
You will be picked up from centrally located hotels in Colombo, Negombo or Mount Lavinia.