6-Day Kenya Safari Highlights from Nairobi
Departing daily from Nairobi to Masai Mara / Lake Nakuru and Amboseli national parks. These safari visits the major national parks where it guarantees of seeing the magical Big 5 animals in one trip. These safari is friendly and covers all ages from infants, children, youths and adults. Children from 12 years and above are charges adult rates .
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary (tent)
- 5 nights accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Camping Fees
- 2 litre of mineral water per day
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Day 1: Nairobi/Masaai Mara (L/D)
Pick up from your Hotel at 8.00 am drive to the view point of the Rift Valley, descend the escarpment and drive via Narok town then to Masai Mara for lunch at the camp. After lunch proceed for afternoon game drive in Masaai Mara game reserve famous for its black manned lion and yearly migrations of wildebeests from Serengeti in Tanzania to Masai Mara in Kenya, dinner and overnight at the Miti Mingi Eco camp.
Day 2: Masaai Mara (B/L/D)
After early morning breakfast, full day spent game viewing and exploring this spectacular park with picnic lunch served in the park at the Mara river border of Kenya and Tanzania, return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Masaai Mara/Lake Nakuru (B/L/D)
After breakfast leave maasai mara game reserve with the last game drive as you drive to Nakuru with lunch enroute, arriving in Nakuru late in the afternoon for dinner and overnight at a Nakuru hotel.
Day 4: Nakuru/Amboseli (B/L/D)
After breakfast, proceed for an extensive morning game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park to see the many animals that inhabit this unique park. Lake Nakuru is known for it’s millions of flamingoes and other water birds. Leave lake Nakuru National Park to proceed to Amboseli National Park with lunch enroute for dinner and overnight at a campsite in Amboseli.
Day 5: Amboseli (B/L/D)
After breakfast, full day spent in Amboseli National Park with an optional tour to maasai village to experience their traditional way of life and dances, Meals and night at the campsite.
Day 6: Amboseli/Nairobi (B/L)
After breakfast leave campsite for the last game drive in the park as you leave the Amboseli park for Nairobi with Picnic lunch served enroute arriving in Nairobi late afternoon with sweet memories.
Departure Point :Your centrally located Nairobi accommodation
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.