6 days Botswana Okavango & Moremi private mobile safari
A private, mobile, tented safari is the authentic safari experience — you will join one of our professional guides in your own private game vehicle and spend your nights under the canvas of our comfortable tents at our exclusive campsites in the wilderness. By combining our extensive knowledge of the national parks and expertise on animal movements with our guests’ interests, we create custom safaris to make trips excellent for every traveller
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine or beer for dinner and G&T for sundowner
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Authentic mobile camping safari visiting the Okavango Delta and Moremi Game Reserve. A pure safari with game drives, mokoro (canoe) and walking on islands.
Spend 2 days in the water wonderworld of Okavango Delta to experience the beauty and serenity of this landscape. Glide slowly in the channels while your guide tells you about the flora and fauna of the area. Do walks on the isolated islands to learn even more about wildlife and how to live in this place.
Then continue your journe with game drive safari in Moremi Game Reserve. This is big cat country and you can meet lions, leopard and cheetah up close together with lots of other animals as zebra, elephant and impalas.
In the days you explore together with your local professional guide and in the evening enjoy a 3 course dinner under the African skies and tell stories around the blazing fire in our mobile camp. You sleep in our 3,5 * 3 meter dome tents with en-suite toilet and shower. Our camp is set up by our team, all you have to do is to enjoy the wilderness.
This is a real African adventure in the pure wilderness of Botswana, where you will connect with nature and get close to the animals.
• Moremi Game Reserve, Moremi Game Reserve, Okavango Delta, North-West District
• Okavango Delta, Okavango Delta, North-West District
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet your directly upon arrival at the airport or pick you up from your lodge or hotel in the Maun area. Airports
- Maun Airport, Maun, Ngamiland East Botswana
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.