6 days in Flores
This tour provides the travelers the great experience of an adventure and culture of Flores which is still authentic combined with some activities toward the nature and hike and more than that the travelers might experience the real life of locals. You can start the tour either Maumere or Labuan Bajo. You can add more more people on tour with max 12 people.
contact us for more information.
per adult from
What's included :
- 5x Breakfast
- 5x Dinner
- 6x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 6 nights
- tour guide
- entry fees
What's excluded :
- Domestic flights.
- Personal expenses
- Travel assurance
- Entry/Admission - Blue Stone Beach
- Entry/Admission - Mengeruda Hot Spring
- Entry/Admission - Manulalu Panorama
- Entry/Admission - Traditional Market Ruteng
- Entry/Admission - Wae Rebo Village
Day 1: Maumere-Moni
Pass By: Koka Beach, Desa Wolowiro, Kecamatan Paga, Kabupaten Sikka, Maumere, Flores 86153 Indonesia
1. Guide and driver pick you up from Maumere and drive to Moni.
2. You will drive to Moni with a stop at Lepo Lorun Ikat weaving
3. You will learn how to process weaving from very beginning which all the materials are taken from nature.
4. After Ikat weaving, you will drive to Koka beach.
5. In Koka beach you will enjoy playing on the beach and swim. You make sure have your swimming suit with you and enable to swimm as the wave is quiet strong.
6. While you enjoy swimming, we will prepare for you seafood which is totally fresh. Seafood is something famous from Flores as the island is surrounded by sea.
Stop At: Moni, Moni, Flores, East Nusa Tenggara
1. After enjoying yourself at Koka beach, you will drive to Moni which takes less than 2 hours.
2. Moni is small town located under Kelimutu cratered lakes. It is a last town for travelers who want to go to Kelimutu. while staying in Moni, you can also visit waterfall and visit local cultivation. Moni is well-known with its fruits and vegetables, they can be easily get when shopping in its traditional market called Ndua Ria. As it is volcanic soil, no wonder fruits and vegetable are easily growing in moni.
3. You will have dinner and overnight in the only highly recommended stay called Kelimutu Echo lodge. it is located by the river with a view of rice field and far from busy town.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Kelimutu Echolodge, Moni
Day 2: Moni-Bajawa
Pass By: Kelimutu Lake (Tri-Color Lake), Ende, Flores Indonesia
1. You will wake up at 4 am to proceed to the base of Kelimtu which takes less than an hour. Make sure to have with you walking shoes, trousers, jacket, and rain coat (in case of rain). The track has been properly constructed for walkers with about 300 stairs. From the base to the summit takes you about 30 minutes walk with the steepest one at the last point which only takes 5 minutes.
2. Catching for sunrise is highly recommended that you may have great view of the cratered lakes combined a sunshine appeared behind the clouds with a panorama of mountains surrounding the area. Even though, sunrise is not always guaranteed but worth the view.
3. While you are at the summit of Kelimutu, you also will be served some drinks from local Moni villagers who engagingly accompany your stay, they also willingly tell story of how they see Kelimutu from locals' perspective. more than that, while staying on the summit you will be provided with some scientific information about the lake that makes your wait valuable.
4. after enjoying the view, you will be back to the base and drive back to hotel for breakfast and shower. indeed, fruits at the echo lodge have been prepared.
Stop At: Blue Stone Beach, Nanga Panda Beach, Ende, Flores Indonesia
1. After leaving from Moni, you will drive to Blue Stone Beach which takes about 2 and half hours via Ende.
2. You will stop for most unique beach in Flores called Blue Stone Beach. A beach fully fulfilled with blue stones from volcanic irruption thousand of years ago.
3. Another thing that you cannot miss is its fresh seafood. After playing around the beach, you will be served some seafood andsome juicesprovided in local restaurant runned by locals.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mengeruda Hot Spring, Mengeruda, Soa, Ngada Regency, Flores Indonesia
One of our favorite places to visit is Mengeruda Hot Spring. Located in the North part of Bajawa in the small town called Soa. It is a natural hot spring that you can swim in it which has been facilitated in some swimming pools. You also are able to swim and play around the water where the hot water mixes with warm water added with small waterfall where you can put your body to be massaged naturally.
It is about 45 to 50 degree Celsius in the place where the spring appears and about 40 degree Celcius at the river.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Manulalu Panorama, Tiworiwu Indonesia
The show of the day is not yet finished. Driving for an hour from Soa, you will be going to the place called Heaven's door. Yes, it is where chi metrical mountain Inerie, sea, landscapes, and unique traditional villages are featured. You will end up the tour of day 2 in Manulalu in its unique bungalow setting just underneath Inerie.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Maulalu Vila, Bajawa
Day 3: Bajawa-Ruteng
Pass By: Bena Traditional Village, Off the Main Road to Bajawa, Bajawa, Flores Indonesia
1. We will make sure you will have magnificent time to enjoy the atmosphere of Manulalu by leaving at 9 am.
2. You will visit the biggest and the oldest traditional village in flores called Bena Traditional Village belongs to Bajawa tribe.
3. In Bena you will see unique Traditional houses that differ for man and women.
4. In here you will also witness locals' activities that mainly rely much on their environment for survival. Besides farmer, they do weaving and carving to support their lives.
Stop At: Aimere, Ngada Regency, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
The next stop after Bena is Aimere. A small town located in the south part of Bajawa where Arak wine is processed traditionally. As Flores is well known for its Arak, almost each regency has they typical Arak or in Flores called "Sopi". Aimere is one of the biggest center of distillation of Arak. In here, you will see how the process from beginning like juice to become Arak from small percentage of 15 % to 50%. Almost all the people in thi area rely much on Arak as their main income because Arak in Flores is one of the biggest parts to be possessed when having small or big ceremony.
You will have lunch in Wae Lengga, 10 minutes fro AImere.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Traditional Market Ruteng, Jl. Pasar Ruteng Pitak, Langke Rembong, Ruteng, Flores Indonesia
A mountain city Ruteng is great city for stopover. As a home and center of Economic city of Manggarai, Ruteng is where all the farmers bring their corps for sale. Of course you will be able to see this when visit its traditional market which is open from 6 am to 7 pm. In here, you will have a look of any variety of tropical fruits,
bulbs, herbs and spices, and a lot more.
Duration: 18 hours
Accommodation included: Spring Hill Hotel, Ruteng
Day 4: Ruteng-Dintor
Stop At: Ruteng, Ruteng, Flores, East Nusa Tenggara
1. For coffee lovers, Ruteng with its Coffee Manggarai that was awarded a one of the best coffee in the world in France 2018, you can visit its home industry where you may have look how they process and pack it home. As this community work, you can directly support local economic as they they really do to have valuable sale for farmers.
2. After coffee, you may have look at where they grow it and take walking tour on paddy fields that located on the outscirt of the big city Ruteng. This activity will allow you to experience the local's wisdom adn culture especially in cultivating.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ruteng, Ruteng, Flores, East Nusa Tenggara
After walking around the paddy fields, you will leave for Cancar to see the spider web rice field. A very unique way of distributing paddy field among the families in the community. In here, you will walk for 5 minutes to the hill where you can spot the view. It is definitely worth the visit. Afterward, you will drive to the South coast where it is the last stop before trekking to Wae Rebo Traditional village.
Duration: 20 minutes
Accommodation included: Wae Rebo Lodge, Dintor
Day 5: Dintor-Wae Rebo
Stop At: Wae Rebo Village, West Manggarai Highlands Satar Lenda, West Satar Mese, Flores 86511 Indonesia
you will leave after breakfast at 7.30 to drive to Denge, a last village before trekking to Wae Rebo. Once arrived in Denge, you will be riding on motorbikes to post 1 and from post 1 trekking for 5 km along the mountain. The track in the forest has been made specifically for pedestrians, which is quite challenging especially when it rains, but with good preparation, excellent physical conditions coupled with facilities for trekking are fulfilled then the trip will promise an interesting experience. When you arrive at the village of Wae Rebo, you will find customary elders to carry out a simple traditional ceremony (Wae Lu'u) at the same time requesting permission from the ancestors so that all activities carried out are not interrupted. After the traditional ceremony, you will go to one of the traditional houses for lunch. You will enjoy the beauty of the Manggarai traditional village and also the amazing local wisdom. In the afternoon, you can enjoy cold mountain water before dinner and overnight at one of Wae Rebo's traditional houses.
Duration: 20 hours
Accommodation included: Cone shaped houses of wae Rebo
Day 6: Wae Rebo-Labuan Bajo
Stop At: Labuan Bajo, Labuan Bajo, Flores, East Nusa Tenggara
You will leave from Wae Rebo for Labuan Bajo with a stop at Wae Rebo Lodge, Dintor for lunch and shower. Afterwards, you will drive for about 4 hours to Labuan Bajo. It is the city located in the Western part of Flores. A city that is main access to Komodo National Park. As one of the developed cities, Labuan Bajo will attract you the amazing atmosphere of its sea view. you also will be provided with some nice beaches runned by some resorts and hotels.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Puri Sari Hotel, Labuan Bajo
Departure Point :Frans Seda Airport, Jl. Adi Sucipto, Waioti, Alok Tim., Kabupaten Sikka, Nusa Tenggara Tim., Indonesia
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Waioti Airport, Maumere, Flores Indonesia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :1: Jalan Soekarno Hatta, Jl. Soekarno Hatta, Labuan Bajo, Komodo, Kabupaten Manggarai Barat, Nusa Tenggara Tim., Indonesia
2: Labuan Bajo Airport, Batu Cermin, Komodo, West Manggarai Regency, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.