6 Hours Halong Bay Cruise On Titop Island & Swimming With Lunch On Deluxe Cruise
Ha Long Bay is far from Ha Noi 165km in the northeast.It is one of the natural world heritages which 2 times recognized by UNESCO about lanscape & geological values – Situated in the North-East region of Vietnam, total of area 1,553 km2 with 1,969 islands of various shapes & sizes like Cock-fighting, Incense Burner,…and wonderful caves and grottoes, such as Heavenly Residence Grotto, Driftwood Grotto, Surprise Grotto,.. In the year of 2007, Halong bay is continuously in the voting list of the world’s wonder.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Halong Bay Vietnam
07h15-07h40: Pick up at your Hotel (around the old quarter) and start the trip with 3,5 hours to Ha Long bay,short break half way about 20 minutes. 11h45-12h00 : Arrival Tuan Chau island,Check on Boat and have Vietnamese traditional Lunch with seafood while cruising though the amazing rocks:Insence Bunner,Stone Dog,Cock fighting … 13h30: Explore the longest,biggest and the most beautiful grotto of Ha Long bay(Sung Sot grotto-Surprising grotto). 14h45: Discover Luon Cave(water cave)with some options: -Kayaking or bamboo boat. -Relaxing on boat. 15h45: Visit Titop island: -Swimming on the beach. -Trekking Titop peak for taking photos with panoramic view of the bay. 17h45: Back to Ha Long habour. -Enjoy sunset party on boat with red wine,fruites,cake.. 21h40: Arrival to Ha Noi-Drop you off at your hotel (around the old quarter). End the trip.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.