60 Minute Lomi Lomi Massage
Experience an ancient Hawaiian tradition with our Signature Lomilomi massage! We utilize coconut oil to create a smooth, flowing, massage that is equally therapeutic as it is relaxing. Lavender essential oil is also used to create a calming ambiance via aromatherapy. We then apply and use smooth hot stones to soothe and relax the muscles before finishing with invigorating hot towels. See for yourself why Hawaiians have been massaging in this style for thousands of years!
per adult from
What's included :
- 60 Minutes of traditional Lomi Lomi!
- Smooth hot stones and towels.
- Massage pressure and style is entirely customized.
- Beautifully decorated couple or single rooms.
- Certified massage therapists with many years of experience.
- Water and grapes served at the end of your treatment.
What's excluded :
What better way of immersing yourself in ancient Hawaiian culture than to take on the ancient healing technique of Lomi Lomi? With this is mind, you have the option in choosing to be in one of 5 Massage Therapy Rooms, all modeled after different Hawaiian Islands! 60 minutes of traditional Lomi Lomi Massage!
Departure Point :Hawaii Natural Therapy, 350 Ward Ave #210, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
Departure Time :3/6/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children 17 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- You should not book a massage if you have a fever, cold/flu, or contagious skin infection. There are also other conditions in which your therapist may need to adapt his/her techniques (i.e. arthritis or osteoporosis, pregnancy) or avoid an area completely (i.e. cuts or burns).
- You should wear comfortable clothing.
- Open daily from 9 AM to 7 PM
- Please arrive five to ten minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Traffic has gotten increasingly bad in Honolulu, so please allow extra time to navigate to us.
- Please give us as much notice as possible if you know you are going to be late for your appointment. In most cases we will need to shorten your appointment accordingly to accommodate clients scheduled after you.
- Hawaii Natural Therapy is located at 350 Ward Avenue, Honolulu, between downtown Honolulu and the Ala Moana shopping center. We are on the second floor.
- The most convenient free parking is across the street at Ward Gateway Center, in front of Ohana Hale Marketplace. Type 333 Ward Avenue, Honolulu, into your GPS.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.