7- 8 Hour StelaVino Guided Wine Tours From Hobart
This tour is a mobile, 1 day Wine Appreciation Day out utilizing the knowledge of Your personal guide, Steliano (Stel) Cusmiani, the owner and 44 year veteran of the Australian wine industry, specialising in wine education, winery tours, and, in another life, a Wine Presenter on P&O cruises.
StelaVino's guests will be on board a 12-seater Renault MasterBus for comfort.
No question asked is a "silly" question.
An All-inclusive tour, offering a full day to discover Tasmania’s award winning wines, tempting food and incredible scenery. Lunch with a glass of wine is included in the price - you don't have to pay for anything more on the day.
This tour is a privately owned and operated business committed to providing THE very best wine tour experiences and a memorable day amongst the vines. No one will care for you like the owner will, it’s his passion after all. This is not a bus tour, it’s a tour with a man who will share his lifetime of knowledge amongst the grapes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hobart, Hobart, Greater Hobart, Tasmania
An All inclusive day out - No more to pay.
We visit a minimum of 4 cellar door / wineries in 2 wine regions within 30 minutes of Hobart - Derwent Valley and Coal River Valley
When StelaVino Guided Wine Tour's day out is over, you will feel more confident about discussing wine; You will be more knowledgeable about wine and you will leave the tour smiling, exhausted, enthusiastic.
Sit back, relax and let me drive and guide you through the world of Tasmanian Wine utilizing my 44 years working in the Australian wine industry.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :20 Davey St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will be in constant contact before the day of the tour, and on the morning of the tour.Airports
- Hobart Airport, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
- Hobart City Council, 16 Elizabeth St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- All StelaVino Guests MUST be over the age of 18 by law.
- Toed shoes to be worn into wineries.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.