7-Day Amazing Sri Lanka hideouts
- This tour takes you on an exciting adventure exploring the Kalpitiya lagoon by boat
- Visit beautiful rural village of Meemure in the mountains
- Discover the true meaning of “Eco” and experience it right through the Anamaduwa
- Small trekking through Knuckles Forest experiencing beauty of Wildlife
7 days, 6 nights
- 5 nights’ accommodation as per the itinerary.
- Pick up and drop off from Colombo, Negombo, Mount Lavinia and airport.
- Transportation by an Airconditioned vehicle
- Cost of Lagoon tour in Kalpitiya
- Cost of nature trekking, village trekking and hiking
- Service of an English-Speaking chauffeur guide
- All Government Taxes
- Day 1 : Colombo - KalpitiyaYou will be picked up from Colombo, Mount Lavinia, Negombo or BIA airport and driven to Kalpitiya. Overnight stay at Bar Reef Hotel. Your stay is on Half Board basis.Meals :DinnerDay 2 : Kalpitiya - KalpitiyaAfter breakfast, you will be able to enjoy lagoon tour in Kalpitiya. Your boat ride will take you across the pristine waters of the Lagoon in Kalpitiya towards the sand dunes and Salt Pans in a distance. The little fishing villages and local community living on the border of the Lagoon and the stretch between the lagoon and the mighty ocean will let you see the hard work the locals put in to earn their livelihood from the locally available natural resources. Shrimp farms which are a booming business in the Lagoon area of Kalpitiya can be observed in a distance. One can have a closer look at the diversity of Flora, Fauna, and birds’ endemic and common creatures to the area that make the Lagoon their habitat. Overnight stay at Bar Reef Hotel. Your stay is on Half Board basisMeals :Breakfast, DinnerDay 3 : Kalpitiya - Knuckles Mountain RangeAfter breakfast, you will be driven to Meemure Village in Knuckles. On arrival, you will check in to Dumbanagala Chalet . In the afternoon, you will enjoy a short trekking in the forest surrounded by the resort. Breathe taking views and natural breeze will make this trekking more interesting. Overnight stay at Dumbanagala Chalet. Your stay is on Half Board basis.Meals :Breakfast, DinnerDay 4 : Knuckles Mountain Range - Knuckles Mountain RangeAfter breakfast, you will do a trekking to Meemure Village. Meemure is one of the most remote villages in Sri Lanka with a traditional culture and exceptional natural beauty. The population of Meemure is about 400 with roughly 100 families. This is yet another society struggling to maintain their unique culture in the traditional way. Villagers have built eco-friendly houses using clay and ‘Illuk’ that lasted for 30 – 40 years. Covering the lush green forest fed by plenty of beautiful waterfalls, the Meemure creates the typical atmosphere of a rural mountain village with authentic cultural values. Visiting this beautiful traditional village will not only be a community experience but also a rich biological experience of one of a kind. You will also enjoy an authentic Sri Lankan Village lunch from a Village house during this village tour. Overnight stay at Dumbanagala Chalet. Your stay is on Half Board basis.Meals :Breakfast, DinnerDay 5 : Knuckles Mountain Range - AnamaduwaAfter breakfast, you will be driven to Anamaduwa. On arrival, you will check in to the Mudhouse. All locally guided excursions and activities for the duration of the stay are provided free of charge. These may change depending on the season or other local factors but a range will always be offered, including: picnic trips, temple visits, bird watching walks, nature trails, lake kayaking, local historical sights and cooking lessons. Spend overnight in the Mudhouse. Your stay in on Full Board basis.Meals :Breakfast, DinnerDay 6 : Anamaduwa - AnamaduwaAfter breakfast, you will be able to enjoy one of the activities as per your choice. It will be another interesting day for you with some unique experiences. Spend overnight in the Mudhouse. Your stay in on Full Board basisMeals :Breakfast, DinnerDay 7 : Anamaduwa - ColomboAfter breakfast, you will be driven to airport for your flight back home.Meals :Breakfast
You will be picked up from centrally located hotels in Colombo, Negombo or Mount Lavinia.