7-Day Small Group Tour from Yerevan: Ararat Valley, Etchmiadzin and Garni Pagan Temple
Visit; Yerevan, Echmiadzin, Brandy Factory, Khor Virap, Areni, Noravank, Oshakan, Amberd, Saghmosavank, Garni, Geghard, Lake Sevan and Dilijan.
per adult from
What's included :
- 6 nights accommodation
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Khor Virap
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This tour is an opportunity to discover the natural beauty of Armenia and the country’s cultural and historic background. You will visit Yerevan, the capital and largest city of Armenia, situated in the scenic Ararat Valley noted for its orchards and vineyards. Etchmiadzin, the holy city of Armenia, with its churches inscribed in the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Garni pagan temple which is a wonderful piece of Hellenistic architecture and the only surviving pagan temple in Armenia.
Arrive in Yerevan. You will have a welcome dinner at the Armenian restaurant. Overnight in Yerevan.
Leave Yerevan for Echmiadzin. Visit the Brandy Factory before returning to Yerevan for dinner and overnight in Yerevan.
Visit Khor Virap, Areni and Noravank. Return to Yerevan for dinner and overnight in Yerevan.
Visit Oshakan, Amberd and Saghmosavank. Return to Yerevan for dinner and overnight in Yerevan.
Visit Garni and Geghard. Enjoy a concert in the evening. Overnight in Yerevan.
Visit Lake Sevan and Dilijan. Dinner and overnight in Yerevan.
Free day, preparing for departure. Check-out. Transfer to the airport.
Departure Point :Meeting point
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.