7 Day Tour: Explore The UNESCO Sites (Arrival at Rinas/Tirana)
This 7 day tour aims to present Albanian cities/sites and objects, which fall under UNESCO protection. Albania counts several cities and objects that are part of our cultural heritage, so the value of this particular tour is of great cultural and archaeological importance.
During the 7 day tour, you will explore the fabulous town of Berat (known as the city of the THOUSAND AND ONE WINDOWS), and Gjirokastra, the stone town that still fanatically fosters the tradition and culture of the country.
You will also explore the ancient city of Butrint, which was proclaimed a museum in 1961, and in 1992 entered under the protection of UNESCO; The Blue Eye Natural Park; the fascinating old village of Qeparo, and enjoy free time on the lovely Himara beaches.
Further on, you visit Përmet (known as the City of Roses), and we'll pass by Tepelena, with a visit of Ali Pasha Tepelena Castle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 6x Breakfast
- 6x Dinner
- 5x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 6 nights
- Live Guide
- Entry/Admission - Berat Castle
- Entry/Admission - Gjirokaster Castle
- Entry/Admission - The Blue Eye
- Entry/Admission - Butrint National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Menu extras
- Bedroom Mini Bar
- Welcome to Albania
Departure Point :1: Rinas, Albania
2: Port, Sarandë, Albania
Traveler pickup is offered
We will depart from the Rinas Airport in Tirana. Note: This is a private tour, that requires a minimum of 6 people in the group. We reserve the right to change or cancel your booking should this minimum guest requirement not be met. Airports
- Rinas Airport, Tirana Albania
- Port, Sarandë, Albania
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.