7 Days: New Sunrise in Machu Picchu & Sacred Valley
We are in Machu Picchu; the energy traps our senses. We will take the time to enjoy this experience to the fullest. From sunrise to sunset, discovering the mystery that holds each of its stones. Machu Picchu awaits us to meet him in our own way.
per adult from
What's included :
- 6x Breakfast
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 6 nights
- All transfersto the airport / hotel / railway station
- 6 nights accommodation according the itinerary with daily breakfast
- All tours & excursions included in the itinerary
- All entrance fees in each tour & excursion included
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor)
- Entry/Admission - Sacsayhuaman
- Entry/Admission - Awanakancha
- Entry/Admission - Moray
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Air fare Lima-Cusco-Lima
Day 1: Day 1: Lima, The City of The Kings
Stop At: Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor), Jr. Junin and Jr. Carabaya, Lima Peru
In the afternoon, we will visit the Main Square where the Government Palace and the Town Hall are located. We will visit the Cathedral and explore the Santo Domingo Convent, along which corridors Sant Martin de Porres and Sant Rosa de Lima used to walk around in 17th century, and where their remains rest today
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: 1 night of accommodation in Lima. Economy: Allpa hotel. Tourist: Libre Hotel. First: Jose Antonio Deluxe.
Day 2: Day 2: Cusco, Capital of the Inca Empire
Stop At: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
Arrival in Cusco, meet and greet at the airport, transfer to your hotel.
Day free for optional tours
Duration: 1 hour
Accommodation included: 1 night of accommodation in Cusco. Economy: Agusto´s. Tourist: Los Portales. First: Jose Antonio.
Day 3: Day 3: Archaeological Park of Sacsayhuaman
Stop At: Sacsayhuaman, Cusco 08000 Peru
Free morning, enjoy your brekfast at the hotel and get ready for your tour.
In the afternoon we will climb up the Archaeological Park of Sacsayhuaman, and start our excursion visiting the fortress with the same name, a beautiful place that radiates peace and quiet, where we will be able to admire the huge rocks measuring up to 4 meters high that were used in its construction. We will then head for Q'enqo, and ancient temple of the Puma, where we will be able to appreciate an altar for sacrifices in the inner part of a huge rock, and then Tambomachay, sacred fountains of life and health. On the way we will have a panoramic view from Puca Pucara, a watchtower that controlled the entrance to the city. After that we will visit the Temple of the Sun “The Korikancha”, on top of which the Saint Dominique Convent was built. A legend tells that his temple was entirely lined in gold sheets that marveled the Conquistadors upon their arrival. Finally, we will go to the Main Square and will visit the Cathedral that reassures invaluable colonial paintings and other works of art such as the Cross that arrived with the first conquerors.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: 1 night of accommodation in Cusco
Day 4: Day 4: Sacred Valley of the Incas: Pisac Inca & Colonial Town, Inkary Museum
Stop At: Awanakancha, km 23, a, Pisac, Cusco 08100, Peru
The Sacred Valley of the Incas will welcome us today. We will visit Awanacancha, a tourist complex where we will see and feed the Andean camelids such as the llamas and alpacas, and where the locals will show us the weaving and dyeing techniques of their traditional textiles. We will then continue to Inca and Colonial Pisac. Discover one of the most beautiful archeological sites in the Sacred Valley at the top of the mountain where you can have a view of the colonial town of Pisac. Walking tour to the Colonial town. Time to do some shopping at the handicraft market. Then, we will head to the impressive Inkariy Museum. Here we will enjoy a delicious lunch. We will take a guided tour of the museum to learn more about the numerous rooms where cultural representations of pre-Hispanic civilizations of ancient Peru are exhibited.
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: 1 night of accommodation in Sacred Valley. Economy: Agusto´s. Tourist: San Agustín Recoleta. First: Sonesta Yucay.
Day 5: Day 5: Sacred Valley of the Incas: Maras, Moray & Ollantaytambo, Living Incas Town
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
We will start visiting the Living Culture Yucay Museum, which mission is to preserve and value the different cultural and agricultural activities of the Sacred Valley. Also, we will visit the interpretation centres of adobe manufacturing, traditional chicheria store and folklore. Then, our adventure continues exploring the less visited treasures of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. We will start in Moray where the view is awesome due to the colossal concentric terraces simulating an amphitheatre. The purpose of it is to recreate 20 different types of microclimates, a measure that guaranteed the agricultural production of the empire. We will continue our journey to Maras, the millenary colonial salt mines. The contrast of the white pools against the green valley is so impressive that it resembles a postcard. Buffet lunch. In the afternoon, we will head towards the archaeological complex of Ollantaytambo, where you can see the technique with which the Incas work the stone. It is now time to catch the train at the Ollantaytambo station. We will arrive in Aguas Calientes where our trained staff will welcome and assist us on getting settled in one of the hotels in Aguas Calientes town
Duration: 9 hours
Accommodation included: 1 night of accommodation in Machu Picchu town. Economy: Hatun Inti. Tourist: Casa Andina. First: El Mapi.
Day 6: Day 6: Machu Picchu, Lost Citadel
Stop At: Aguas Calientes 08681, Peru
A train trip away to see one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. We arrive at the Aguas Calientes station where our staff will assist us on boarding the bus to go up the winding road to Machu Picchu, amid a spectacular view of the Urubamba River and its canyon. The Lost City of the Incas, Machu Picchu, will astonish us with its terraces, ceremonial shrines, steps and urban areas. Energy is all around us. After a guided visit, we will have lunch at one of the restaurants in the area. At the arranged time, we will return to Cusco and will be transferred to the hotel.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: 1 night of accommodation in Cusco.
Day 7: Day 7: Farewell day
Stop At: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
Duration: 30 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our staff will be wearing uniforms of Viajes Pacifico and waiting for you with your name. Our operations department are always checking your flight status in case of delays and cancelations. In case any emergency contact us inmediately through Viator. Our staff is reading your messages.Airports
- J Chavez Intl Airport, Lima Peru
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants. Otherwise, your tour may not be confirmed.
- When booking your flight from Lima to Cusco, it must be in the morning. Arrival by noon is too late.
- Upon time of booking, please provide flight itinerary for international flights and domestic flights
- Important: If you go suffer from altitude sickness, please bring medicine or ask your doctor for advice before you depart.
- This tour beginnings in Lima and finish in Puno.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.