7 Days Taste Of Viet Nam
Vietnam welcomes you!
Viet Nam is now an appealing destination luring tourists by the charming sceneries, diverse culture, glorious history and delectable culinary. Hence, spending a week to explore the whole beauty of Viet Nam should be in your must-do list. We will escort you from South to North of Viet Nam (or vice versa) to explore the vibrant life of Ho Chi Minh city, immerse in the tranquil atmosphere of Hoi An and glimpse in the antique of Ha Noi capital.
• 7 days / 6 nights
• Departure: daily from Hanoi or HoChiMinh city
• Suitable: Travel with friends/ family, Active traveler, Solo traveler
• Theme: Nature/Soft Adventure, Traditional culture
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full transportation by private car or bus as tour program indicated.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary. B= Breakfast, L=Lunch, D= Dinner ( Vietnamese food
- Domestic flights with airport taxes : Hanoi- DaNang – HoCHiMinh or vice versa
- English or French speaking guide.
- Private Boat trip at sights mentioned
- Twin/Double share accommodation with daily breakfast; ( AC room) based on 3 star hotels
- Mineral water for tour
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Visas to Vietam , other Dinners, Travel insurance; Personal expenses, emergency transfers
- International flights to/from Vietnam
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Surcharge for 24 Dec 18, New year 31 Dec 2018 and Tet holiday 04 Feb to 10 Feb 19
- Day 1: Arrival Hanoi (D)
Meet at Noi Bai international airport. Transfer to hotel. We’ll proceed to visit the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam - Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070 , countinue to visit Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters, and the beauty of Ngoc Son temple. For the last part of the tour we’ll journey through Hanoi’s Old Quarter, where you’ll then have a chance for some shopping and exploration. Welcome dinner at local restaurant.Night in HaNoi
Day 2: Hanoi - Halong Bay (B,L)
08.00: Pick up at your hotel and transfer to Halong city. Enjoy the interesting 3.5 hrs drive to Ha Long city. Then take a boat trip cruising through the emerald waters between the limestone outcrops and long corridors, visit THIEN CUNG cave. Lunch on boat.Enjoy the extraordinary landscapes of Halong Bay with nearly 3000 small islands and fantastic types of limestone. Back to Halong city for overnight hotel.
Day 3: Halong – Hanoi – Da Nang – Hoi An (B) Flight
After breakfast, heading back to the airport for flight to DaNang. Pick up and transfer to HoiAn.visiting Hoi An old town Free at night and overnight at hotel
Day 4: HoiAn – DaNang – HoChiMinh city (B,L)
Free time for shopping until transfer to Da Nang airport for flight to HoChiMinh city. Upon arrival pick up and Transfer to hotel. Night in HoChiMinh City.
Day 5: HoChiMinh city – CuChi tunnels (B,L)
08.00: Pick up at your hotel. We start the trip by visiting Notre Dame Cathedral, the historic Central Post Office, followed by exploring the Reunification Palace, and the remarkable site of the War Remnants Museum. Lunch at local restaurant.
Start CuChi tunnels tour in the afternoon.Night in HoChiMinh City.
Day 6: HoChiMinh city - Mekong - MyTho (B,L)
08.00: Pick up at your hotel, depart by road for Mekong Delta and its gateway city of My Tho, located 72 km south west of the city. Board a riverboat for an excursion across the Mekong through islands covered with lush flora and small rural communities. Cruise to Thoi Son Island where you will have the opportunity to visit a local house and taste some of the fruits that are grown locally in the orchards. Parkway in orchards, tasting tropical fruits. Lunch is at a local restaurant where you will have the chance to sample a local specialty: ‘elephant ear' fish. Back to habor where private car waiting to take you back to HoChiMinh city for overnight.
Day 7: HoChiMinh city Departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free until transfer to airport for departure.
Departure Point :Hanoi - Capital of Vietnam
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child in half twin shared with 01 adult 100 % of adult fare
- Child in extra bed, shared room with 02 adults 85% of adult fare
- Child without bed, shared room with 02 adults 60% of adult fare
- Complementary for kid under 5 years old shared bed with parents
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.