7 Islands Full-Day Tour from Phi Phi by Longtail Boat
● Explore and discover beautiful and world famous location, the most spectacular scenery of Phi Phi Islands by Longtail boat
● Snorkeling ,swimming in crystal clear waters and relaxing on the white sandy beaches at Bamboo Island
● Exploring Shark Point is one of the most famous and popular diving sites of Phi Phi Island, the great place for spotting and diving with Sharks.
● Visit the hidden cove of Ao Ling or Monkey Bay ,one of the most interesting places to visit
● Visit Viking Cave and see ancient cave paintings and thousands of swallows living on the top of the high ledges
● Enjoy swimming and snorkeling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reefs at Pileh Lagoon
● Swimming and snorkeling among colorful fish and coral reefs at Loh Samah Bay
● Stop to take photos at Maya Bay , sightseeing the stunning location of the Hollywood movie "The Beach"
● Admire beautiful sunset and night swimming with Plankton
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch box , Drinking water, Fruit
- Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
- Tour Guide
- First Aid Kit
- Accident Insurance
What's excluded :
- National Park Fee ( 400 Baht for Adult, 200 Baht for Children )
●08:30am Pick up from the meeting point
- Make a short stop at the famous Monkey Beach, where you can watch wild monkeys playing at the white sandy beach. The stunning 150m-long strip of white powdery sand fringed by emerald water is an excellent spot for snorkelling.
- Enjoy snorkeling and swimming in crystal clear waters at Bamboo Island. You can relax, sunbathe or walking on the white sandy beach.We stop here for 2 hours .
●12:30pm Lunch time, we serve you with lunch box, fruits and drinking water on the boat.
●01:30pm Explore and sightseeing Viking Cave, one of the most notable sites on Phi Phi Leh Island and a major collection point for outrageously valuable swifts' nests
- Cruise into the spectacular Pi Leh Lagoon which is surrounded by towering limestone cliffs rising out of the turquoise sea for swimming, enjoy snorkeling in crystal clear waters
- Visit one of the most famous bays as Loh Samah Bay for snorkeling
- Continue to Shark Point where you can spot blacktip reef sharks hunting smaller fish.
- Enjoy some light meal on the boat.
●06:30pm Sightseeing, admiring beautiful sunset, swimming with Plankton and return back to the pier meeting point.
• Monkey Beach, Ko Phi Phi Don Thailand
Departure Point :McDonald's, Unnamed Road Tambon Ao Nang, Amphoe Mueang Krabi, Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Child ticket Age between 4-10 years
- You come by yourself to meeting point at McDonald's.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.