7-Mile Teton Views Scenic Float in Jackson
Our 7-mile Scenic Float, unique only to our company, borders the southern boundary to Grand Teton National Park. Our float trip begins from the historic Snake River Ranch, one of the few working cattle ranches left in Jackson Hole, with a beautiful southern perspective of the Tetons. It's the perfect trip for those with a busy schedule of activities or young children! Just an hour or so on the water. Our boatmen do all the work, so you can relax and take it all in. Time on water is dependent on water levels.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Local guide
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
With the majestic Tetons as your backdrop, join us on Jackson Hole's famous Snake River for a Scenic Float you don't want to miss! Wildlife, mountains and more... join us! This float will be on the Private and scenic Snake River Ranch, running from June 11th through September 12th.
• Jackson Hole Whitewater, 945W Broadway, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
Departure Point :945 W Broadway, Jackson, WY 83001, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.