8 Day Uganda - Rwanda Tour Holiday
This 8 Day Uganda Rwanda Tour Holiday offers the opportunity to track Mountain gorillas in both Rwanda and Uganda, enjoy a cultural gala at the Iby’iwachu cultural village, hike the Bisoke Volcano or visit the Dian Fossey Centre, and have a memorable boat ride on the legendary Lake Bunyonyi in Uganda. The safari will also take you on a cultural trail of the Batwa forest people who formerly lived inside the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest before it was gazetted as a National Park and to visit a genocide memorial site in the city of Kigali.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation & Meals, 4WD safari van, Insurance, Chimps and Gorilla trek permits, airport transfers
What's excluded :
- Other drinks i.e hard drinks, Laundry, Tips to guides, Telephone expenses, Porter fees , Cigarettes
- Safari Highlights
o The thrill of being before a family of Mountain Gorillas in the wild and watching as they communicate, feed, play and bond with their young
o Trekking and watching the delightful Chimpanzees as they make acrobatic maneuvers in the tree branches
o Watching the colourful cultural gala of the Rwandese people at Iby’iwachu cultural village
o Taking a boat ride around the beautiful islands in Lake Bunyonyi and sightseeing the mesmerizing scenic views surrounding the lake
o Learning about the life of the former forest people during a Batwa cultural trail in Mgahinga National Park as they demonstrate their former hunting and survival skills in the forest
o Learning about the great pioneering work of the American primatologist who pioneered the initiatives to protect and conserve Mountain Gorillas in the volcanic mountains.
o Listening the horrific tales of the genocide that occurred in the 1990s in Rwanda
Day 1: Travelling to the Volcanoes National Park and visit to the Twin Lakes
Day 2: Gorilla tracking in Volcanoes National Park and visit to Iby’iwachu cultural village
Day 3: Hiking the Bisoke volcano / Visiting Dian Fossey center and transfering to Mgahinga National Park in Uganda
Day 4: Batwa cultural trail and travelling to Lake Bunyonyi
Day 5: Boat ride / sightseeing around Lake Bunyonyi and travelling to Bwindi Forest
Day 6: Gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
Day 7: Travelling to Kigali
Day 8: Visiting a Genocide memorial site in Kigali and departure
Departure Point :Kigali City, Kigali, Rwanda
You will be picked from Kigali International Airport and start up Uganda Rwanda Tour Holiday by travelling to the Gorilla haven in the Volcanoes National Park, 116km away from Kigali.
AirportsKigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.