8 Days / 7 Night Northern Tanzania Family safari
This tour offer a good and relaxing activity it allow a maximum enjoyment for the guest, it brings guest close to nature.
per adult from
8 days 8 hours 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- international flight
Day 1&2: Arusha – Lake Manyara National Park
Pick up from the hotel of your choice in Arusha and set off for Lake Manyara National Park .
Overnight at lodge/tented camp in Lake Manyara National Park on Full Board Basis.
Day 3: Lake Manyara – Ngorongoro Crater Conservation Area
After breakfast at the lodge/tented camp,transfer to Ngorongoro Conservation Area in time for lunch. Overnight at lodge/tented camp in Ngorongoro on Full Board Basis.
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater Conservation Area
Enjoy a half day of safari drives inside the crater in private vehicle. Return to the lodge in time for lunch. Overnight at lodge/tented camp in Ngorongoro on Full Board Basis.
Day 5 + 6 + 7: Ngorongoro – Serengeti National Park
After breakfast set off for Serengeti National Park via Olduvai Gorge, commonly named as “The Cradle of Mankind”. Enroute to the accomodation, enjoy serengeti safari drives within this vast savannah plains enjoying the splendours Serengeti has to offer.
Day 8: Serengeti – Arusha
After breakfast you will be transferred to Airstrip for your scheduled flight to Arusha Airport. OR Drive back to Arusha., our services end.
• Migration at Serengeti National Park, Serengeti National Park Tanzania
• Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.