8 Days / 7 Nights TANZANIA LODGE SAFARI – Wildlife Trails and Treks
•Game drives to some of the Best National Parks in Tanzania
•Spotting the Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino)
Enjoy a day-long game drive in Serengeti N.P
Explore the Ngorongoro Crater, home to a variety of animals and birds
Visit Lake Manyara N.P, Home to the famous tree-climbing lions
Why should you book with us?
By supporting us as a local business, you are helping support job security here in the community. We believe in strong corporate social responsibility and support many community development projects that you can learn about on our website.
Our experienced and dedicated staff will always go the extra mile to ensure that you enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience. But don't just take our word for it - check out what our other clients have to say about us on TripAdvisor and see why we say, “come as a client and leave as a friend."
**Please note that we are completely flexible and able to customize your trip to suit your time, budget and interests.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 6x Breakfast
- 7x Dinner
- 7x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 7 nights
- All park fees and emergency evacuation insurance
- Unlimited mileage in a 4x4 vehicle with pop-up roof for game viewing
- English-speaking guide
- Full board accommodation
- Birds and animal field guide book; a pair of binoculars
- Government taxes.
- Drinking water 1500 mls per day
- Entry/Admission - Cultural Heritage Centre
- Entry/Admission - Tarangire National Park
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara
- Entry/Admission - Oldupai Gorge Site Museum
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
What's excluded :
- Personal items (e.g. cameras, visa, and travel insurance)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips for your guide
- Pre/post-accommodation and airport transfers (booking is available upon request).
- Arusha town tour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.