8-hour Northern Taiwan Tour with an English-Speaking Licensed Guide & Driver
If you are wonder where to visit in Taipei, here is a one-day itinerary for you. No matter you want to visit the fantastic scenic spots or stroll along the historical streets. This schedule might satisfy you. You don’t need to run too far to see the beauty of the mountains and the sea. Come to the North Coast of Taiwan, then you can discover the original beauty of Taiwan, the beauty of scenery and the beauty of humanity.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Travel Insurance
- Bottled water
- Tolls and Parking Fees
- Private & air-conditioned vehicle
- Accidental death or bodily disablement insurance NT$ 2,000,000.00 per person
- Accidental medical reimbursement insurance NT$ 200,000.00 per person
- Entry/Admission - YehLiu Geopark
- Entry/Admission - Shifen Old Street
- Entry/Admission - Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall
What's excluded :
- Breakfast & Lunch & Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: YehLiu Geopark, No.167-1, Kangton Rd. Yeh Liu Village, Wanli, New Taipei 207 Taiwan
One of the premier destinations in northern Taiwan, Yehliu Geopark is home to a number of unique geological formations including the iconic "Queen's Head", and is located along a cape stretching out from the town of Wanli. The cape stretches around 1,700 meters, formed as thousands of years of geological movement forced the Datun Mountains to change their shape, jutting out into the ocean. Besides the Queen's Head, other remarkable formations include Sea Candles, Fairy Shoe, Ginger Rocks, Elephant Rock, Ice Cream Rock, Kissing Rock, and Princess' Head.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chiufen (Jiufen Old Street), Jishan Street, Ruifang, New Taipei 22450 Taiwan
Jiufen used to be the center of gold mining. It is located within the hills in northeast of Taiwan. The village is next to the mountain and facing the sea. The place is whispering its golden past. Now, there are many unique teahouses in Jiufen. These teahouses are best stops during visit to this mountain village. Also, there is the beautiful ocean view of Keelung outer sea. Along the street there are shops vending the most famous country snack of Jiufen, yam dish and various local dishes. There are some historical items well reserved. The trip to Jiufen is full of fun and delights.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Shifen Old Street, Pingxi, New Taipei Taiwan
A historic coal-mining town in the countryside of New Taipei City. Tradition states that flying these lanterns are symbols of your prayers to the gods for their blessings. For NT$150 for a single-color sky lantern and NT$200 for a multicolored one, you can have and enjoy such an experience. After choosing a sky lantern, you are given a calligraphy brush to write your dedication and wishes. You will also be given a chance to have a selfie with your sky lantern, after which you will light it up and release it to the sky. According to ancient customs, it also grants good health and fortune. Aside from its traditional architecture, the old street is an active rail line where trains regularly pass through. It lacks any fence at either side so tourists have to step aside while the train slowly runs along.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, 21 Chung-Shan S Rd, Zhongzheng District, Taipei 1004 Taiwan
The National Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall is a national monument, landmark and tourist attraction erected in memory of Chiang Kai-shek, former President of the Republic of China. The monument, surrounded by a park, stands at the east end of Liberty Square. It is flanked on the north and south by the National Theater and National Concert Hall. The main attraction at CKS Memorial Hall is watching the elaborate changing of the guard ceremony which happens every hour on the hour from 10 AM to 4 PM. The ceremony will only take around 15 minutes.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.