8-Hour Private 42' Sea Ray Yacht Tour to Palancar Beach w/Food, Open Bar &more
You'll be greeted with a Welcome drink and have this whole tour for your private group and it's customizable to you! See the Riviera Maya coast from the Caribbean Sea! This tour will go to one of the most spectacular beaches you’ve ever seen called Playa Palancar. This is a secluded and incredibly pristine beach and the clear aquamarine waters makes it an ideal place to snorkel.
You get to enjoy your provided customized lunch your way, either onboard the yacht or on the beach under the shade of a “palapa” with your feet in the sand with amazing views in all directions. You'll breathe paradise.
This tour also allows snorkeling at another nearby reef where you can get up close and personal with sea turtles and tropical fish and coral reef. You'll also get to enjoy a Caribbean sunset over the jungle region of the Riviera Maya; just another beautiful part of this biodiverse region.
Snorkeling and fishing gear, towels, free underwater camera and floats all available on this tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Open bar w/unlimited drinks (alcoholic & non-alcoholic)
- Private tour
- Swim with sea turtles
- Restroom on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Tour guide
- Snorkel gear and life jackets
- Fishing gear
- Underwater camera upon request
- Paddle board and floaties upon request
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Riviera Maya, Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
We depart from Puerto Aventuras and cruise across the Caribbean to the southern part of Cozumel Island. On our voyage we’ll be troll fishing from the yacht. You're free to participate and help reel in your catch which can also be prepared fresh onboard.
We'll anchor in front of one of the most spectacular beaches you’ve ever laid eyes on called Playa Palancar. This is a secluded and incredibly pristine beach and the clear aquamarine sea makes it an ideal place to snorkel the reef.
Enjoy your lunch onboard our yacht or we can serve you on the beach under the shade of a “palapa” with your feet in the sand! No matter what you decide, your view is sure to be amazing. Breathe in paradise while enjoying freshly made guacamole, shrimp and fish ceviche, grilled cheeseburgers, and of course, a cold beer, margarita or refreshment of your choice.
After lunch, we'll snorkel at another nearby reef where you can get up close and personal with all sorts of fish and sea life. Then we'll slowly head back where you'll get to enjoy the sunset over the jungle region of the Riviera Maya; just another beautiful part of this biodiverse region.
Leaving the Puerto Aventuras Marina we cross over to the island of Cozumel and we can, of course, fish on the way over to the “El Cielo” area in the Southern part of Cozumel, only accessible by boat.
This beautiful area boasts waist-deep turquoise water and is ideal for snorkeling and swimming excursions. You can even walk to a secluded beach where, most likely, will be the only ones there. We serve freshly made shrimp and fish ceviche, refreshments or a deliciously cold margarita!
Afterward, we can take you to the world-famous reef Colombia Shallows and Palancar reef for more amazing snorkeling and while you snorkel our crew will prepare grilled cheeseburgers.
After relaxing on the yacht we will slowly be heading back towards the Puerto Aventuras marina with the sun setting over the Riviera Maya coastline as a final magic moment on this amazing charter.
The tour includes an open bar with tequila, whiskey, rum, vodka, beer, bottled water, soft drinks, and juice. We also serve freshly made guacamole, a separate shrimp and fish ceviche, and freshly grilled cheeseburgers.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Riviera Elite Private Yacht Tours, Bahia Akumal, Manzana 29 Lote 5 local 12, 77750 Puerto Aventuras, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian/Vegan options (and other dietary restrictions) available. Please advise at time of booking.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years.
- Children and young adults of 18 years of age and under must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You can access the boat with a wheelchair but you will not be able to do water activities unless it meets our safety requirements.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.