8-Hour Private Tour of the Pyramids, Egyptian Museum, Market Bazaar (Souq)
Experience Cairo’s very best on a private, full-day tour that takes in ancient sites, artifacts, and a bustling bazaar. optional to ride a camel through the sand beside the soaring pyramids at Giza and go toe-to-toe with the enigmatic Sphinx. optional Pause for lunch before visiting the Egyptian Museum and explore the stunning collection of artifacts, mummies and royal treasures with your guide. Then continue to the Khan el Khalili bazaar to browse vibrant displays of fabrics, handicrafts, and antiques.
Private, full-day tour of Cairo's essential destinations Explore ancient sites and the Egyptian museum with an experienced guide .
Learn about Egypt's history and culture Enjoy the personalized experience of a private tour .
Find unique souvenirs at a renowned bazaar
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- entry fees tickets
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
After breakfast, you will meet your private Egyptologist will escort your first-lifetime adventure while touring one of the Seven Wonders of the World and here are the major sites which you are going to visit during your tour The Pyramids of Giza Take some amazing photos through your guide will explain The last Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the Pyramids of Giza are one of the world's most recognizable landmarks.Take a little relaxation with drink some of our local drinks like Egyptian tea and learn how Pharaohs were made their Papyrus and perfumes.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Drive to downtown El Tahrir square,It contains the golden glory of King Tutankhamen and the fascinating royal mummies exhibits, After finishing your tour, hen continue to the Khan el Khalili bazaar to browse vibrant displays of fabrics, handicrafts, and antiques , we will transfer you back to your hotel in Cairo or Giza hotel
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
all cairo and giza hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.