8 hours Bohemian Paradise Private tour by car
Most foreign visitors to the Czech Republic will visit Prague and several other cities, while the Czech countryside remains nothing more than scenery behind bus windows.This is a shame because the countryside helps you understand where notes from Smetana´s, Dvořák´s, Janáček´s and Martinů´s pieces come from and what inspired the pallets of leadind Czech painters.
The Bohemian countryside has a lot of different faces ranging from lowlands to wooded highlands and border mountains. Some of these features have played a special role in Czech cultural history and have become national symbols. One of them is Bohemian Paradise, originally spreading only in the broader surroundings of the town Trutnov. Bohemian Paradise was once covered by the prehistoric sea, whose bottom rose and cracked due to the movement of tectonic plates and volcanoes, forming today´s sandstone walls and towers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees are not included in the price (Entrance fee is 3 EUR)
- Lunch is not included in the price (7 EUR per person)
- Entry/Admission - Prachov Rocks
- Entry/Admission - Hrad Trosky
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prachov Rocks, Zamosti Blata 506 01, Jicin 506 01 Czech Republic
Back to nature, back in time, a countryside with tradition, a fairy-tale holiday and active relaxation. Come, be charmed and get carried away…
Minimum number of people for booking this tour is 2 persons. It is a seasonal tour only. We provide this tour from April 1st till October 31st. I and the professional driver will pick you up at 8 am in a lobby of the hotel you are staying in. This tour takes 8 hours and is provided by A/C private car or minivan. Bottled water will be available in the car for free. It takes 1.5 hours to reach Bohemian Paradise from Prague. Entrance fee is 3 EUR and it is not included in the price of the tour.
The Prachov Rocks (Czech: Prachovské skály) area of rock formations is particularly noteworthy.Since 1933, the area with 60 million year old formations has been a protected natural reserve. Some scenes for major television and film productions were filmed here.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hruba Skala, Hruba Skala, Liberec Region, Bohemia
The Hrubá Skála rock town area (Hruboskalské skalní město), with volcanic sandstone pillars, is also significant. A chateau, also called Hrubá Skála, is located high up on a rock platform. The original mansion was built in the 14th century but was extensively damaged over the years and re-built several times, finally in the style of a Renaissance chateau. The property is now operated as a hotel and spa.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kozakov, Kozakov, Liberec Region, Bohemia
Kozákov is the highest hill in the area. There are a tourist chalet and a lookout tower. Kozákov was originally a volcano. Thus, it is a place where precious stones are found.The treatment of these gems has been connected with the history of the city of Turnov called “The heart of the Bohemian Paradise” for several centuries.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hrad Trosky, Rovensko Pod Troskami, Semily 512 63 Czech Republic
Trosky Castle, consisting of two 14th-century ruins, is located high on the summits of two basalt volcanic plugs, 15 km from Turnov; the caves nearby can also be visited.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Prague Marriott Hotel, V Celnici 8, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up the clients from the hotel they are located in or from an airbnb accommodation.We just need to know an exact address and name of the hotel.Airports
- Prague-Ruzyne Airport, Aviaticka, Prague Czech Republic
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, good hiking shoes and outdoor cloths is a must
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.