8-Hours Private-Full Day East and West Bank Tour of Luxor
our guide will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor or Nile cruise then visit Karnak temple and Luxor temple then Hatshepsut temple and valley of the king with private car ,
Luxor is home to some of Egypt’s most remarkable ancient ruins, but group tours can offer limited to time to explore. This private full-day tour ensures a personalized experience and explores both the East and West Banks of the Nile, including the UNESCO-listed Valley of the Kings, the Colossi of Memnon, the temple of Hatshepsut, the Karnak Temples, and the Temple of Luxor. Hotel pickup
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Start your full day tour at 8 am at your request hotel or nile cruise to Luxor Temple. It was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty.
then move to visit Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Graeco Roman Kingdom.
King Ramses II was the most famous king in the 19th Dynasty. He ruled Egypt for about 67 years. It was dedicated to the great god Amun-Ra, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu together representing the Theban triad. Enjoy visiting Obelisk of Ramses II in front of the 1st Pylon.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
move to Luxor Temple. It was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. It was dedicated to the great god Amun-Ra, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu together representing the Theban triad. Enjoy visiting Obelisk of Ramses II in front of the 1st Pylon.
optional stop for lunch then
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Valley of the Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley. You will visit 3 tombs excluding Tomb of King Tutankhamun.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut, King Valley Road, Luxor Egypt
Move on to enjoy the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (approximately from 1490 to 1469 B.C), the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt.
You will stop by the Colossi of Memnon for about 15 minutes, and also at the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III.
Then move to your hotel
we wish you have a great day
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
all luxor hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.