8 km Inflatable kayaking and ATV Quad Bike Adventures in Chiang Mai
-Your 3-hour ATV trip is set up for beginners to intermediate drivers.
-It is a mix of on road and off road jungle terrain.
-Explore the local countryside and see it a different way.
- This trip is a guided inflatable kayak trip. A guide will help you navigate your way down. No previous experience needed.
- Expert local guides tell you about the forest and culture in the area.
- Get out of the city and into nature in the jungles of northern Thailand.
- Certified guides and top-of-the-line equipment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai
Prepare for morning pickup at your Chiang Mai hotel, and drive around 1.5 hours to reach the ATV base camp. When you arrive, get a safety orientation and gear up with CE and DOT Approved helmets. The camp provides all the amenities you need to stay comfortable, including lockers, changing rooms with showers, and a minimart to pick up any last-minute snacks or supplies before heading off on your adventure.
Your tour, lasting 3 hours covers roughly 40 km in distance over a combination of on-road and off-road jungle terrain. Drinking water is provided in a number of rest spots chosen for their beauty which double up as awesome viewpoints and photo opportunities. It’s well-suited for those that would like to explore the local countryside and see it a different way.
Then you will have a delicious lunch of fried chicken, rice and salad is provided before head to 8-km Inflatable kayaking Jungle River Float. A relaxing trip down the Mae Taeng River. Great for people of all abilities. Learn skills practicing with the guides and getting familiar with the boat. All boats have guides to help you along the way. The encroaching jungle offering lots of shade. Splashing and playing in the river is perfect for keeping cool in the jungle. Trips end at our camp. We have towels and shower facilities that you can use before heading home. Top-of-the-line equipment expert trained guides to make sure you have a safe adventure fun adventure.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-Up In Chiang Mai City is Between 8 am and 8.30 am and drop off about 7 pm.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.