9-Day Kimberley Offroad Adventure from Broome to Darwin
A 9-day action-packed Kimberley trip where you get to hike, swim and camp in some of the most spectacular locations in outback Australia.You will be bush camping most nights, cook incredible meals with simple appliances and sleep under the beautiful starry night sky. This tour takes you through the heart of the Kimberley outback, departing Broome heading east along the Gibb River Road, venturing into the Bungle Bungles, Lake Argyle, El Questro and many more stunning destinations. There is the opportunity to go on a boat ride on Lake Argyle, Australia's largest man-made lake and a helicopter ride over the Bungle Bungles. You'll also be able to spot native animals in their natural habitat, observe ancient Wandjina and Bradshaw rock art and reward yourself with a swim after hiking to some of Australia's best waterfalls. The tour finishes in the capital of the Northern Territory, Darwin.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Camping fees
- Live commentary on board
- Camping equipment - swag and tent
- Air-conditioned truck with forward facing seats
- Hotel pick up and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Food and water included
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (there will be a least 1 opportunity to purchase alcohol on the tour)
- This tour takes you on an incredible journey through the Kimberley outback allowing you to experience nature, wildlife and endless adventure, as you make your way along the Gibb River Road. Your guides are experienced leaders in the Kimberley and can share their extensive knowledge with you throughout the trip. Be prepared to bush camp throughout the tour, prepare all your own meals (with your guides help) and sleep under the stars in a swag. All your food and water is provided, apart from breakfast on the first day and dinner on the last. The vibe is relaxed and friendly; the aim is to have you feeling like you’re traveling with a group of mates, and having the time of your life in one of the most beautiful parts of Australia.
Please see full itinerary details below.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from any location within Broome, please contact us to confirm if you're unsure.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children aged 13 - 17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children aged 12 or under are not eligible to travel
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.