9 days luxary Explore the Nepal
Expand All | Collapse All
Day 1:arrival in Kathmandu airport drop to hotel holy himalaya
Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel
Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing and preparation day
Driveto Pokhara (6-7 hours drive or 30 minutes flight)
Drive to Nayapul (1.5 hours’ drive) and trek to Ulleri (1960m./4-5 hours trek/ 8 km approx.)
Trek to Ghorepani (2860m./6-7 hours/12km. approx.. )
Hike to Poon Hill (3,210m./1 hour trek/2.5km approx.), trek to Ghandruk(2,600m./6-7 hours trek/15km. approx.)
Trek back to Nayapul (950m./4-5 hours trek/ 7 km approx.) and drive back to Pokhara(820m./1.h hours)
An extra day in Pokhara:
Drive to Pokhara (6-7 hours drive or 30 minutes flight):
Fly back home
per adult from
10 days 16 hours
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Adventure altitude treks organize the very reasonable prize to give the clients 9day beauty tre
Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek 4 Days is one of the short, easy plus best trekking in Nepal. Poon Hill trekking offers to see the snowcapped mountains in short period. This amazing trekking also offers to explore the local culture and tradition of Ghorepani and Ghandruk village.
This is a shorter version of Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek 5 days. The route for the trekking is same but you will skip Tadapani(2600m.). Our Poon Hill 4 days trekking itinerary includes an extra day in Pokhara to allow you visit the wonderful Pokhara city.
The best time to trek Poon Hill is Spring(March-April) and Autumn (September-November) and Spring is the best season as the rhododendron blooms around. Trekking Ghorepani in December is also possible. But trek Ghorepani Poon Hill in monsoon is not recommended due to the heavy rainfall.
• Pokhara Museum, Pokhara Nepal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.