90-Minute Speedboat Tour Dubai: Marina, Atlantis, The Palm and Burj Al Arab
View the Palm Jumeirah and other Dubai landmarks from the water on a RIB (rigid-inflatable boat) cruise. Board a RIB with a skipper, and cruise Dubai’s coastline with a camera in hand to enjoy the sights. Speed around the outer edges of the Palm past the Atlantis, The Palm; take in the tower-lined Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah; and admire the Burj Al Arab. Live onboard commentary and choice of several departure times included.
• Palm Jumeirah and Palm Lagoon RIB cruise in Dubai
• Circle the Palm Jumeirah to admire the Atlantis, The Palm from the sea
• Take panoramic photos of the Burj Al Arab and Dubai skyline
• See the towers of Dubai Marina and palaces and hotels of the Palm Lagoon
• Learn about the landmarks via live onboard commentary
• Choose from multiple departure times Includes onboard bottled water
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Live commentary from English-speaking guide
- Photo opportunities
- Complimentary chilled bottled water
- Professional safety life jackets
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ain Dubai, Blue Waters Island, Dubai United Arab Emirates
The giant Ferris wheel stands at a staggering height of 210m making it the highest of its kind in the world. It's located off the popular Jumeirah Beach Residences (JBR) beachfront and is set to offer 360-degree views of the Dubai skyline.
Located on Bluewaters Island, Ain Dubai adds one more item to the list of world records to be broken by Dubai.
Pass By: Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
Jumeirah Beach is one of the most popular and most visited public beaches in Dubai. The white sandy beach stretches along the coastal area of the city and has many large resorts and hotels close to its frontage area.
Pass By: Anantara Spa - The Palm, Dubai, East Crescent, Palm Jumeirah The Palm Dubai Resort, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Palm Views is a waterside residential and leisure project which is primarily located on the man-made island, Palm Jumeirah. This development comprise two mid-rise buildings namely Palm Views East and West.
Pass By: Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark, Crescent Road Atlantis Dubai, The Palm, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Nestled between the calm turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf and the majestic Dubai skyline, Atlantis, The Palm is the crown of the world-famous Palm island in Dubai.
Pass By: Burj Al Arab, 3 Jumeirah Street Burj Al-Arab Hotel, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Burj Al Arab stands on an artificial island 280 m (920 ft) from Jumeirah Beach and is connected to the mainland by a private curving bridge. The shape of the structure is designed to resemble the sail of a ship. It has a helipad near the roof at a height of 210 m (689 ft) above ground.
Pass By: Palm Jumeirah, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
The tree-shaped Palm Jumeirah island is known for glitzy hotels, posh apartment towers and upmarket global restaurants. It is a manmade archipelago located on the Jumeirah coastal area of the emirate of Dubai.
Pass By: Dubai Marina, Al Marsa St, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Dubai Marina is a n artificial canal city. It has beautiful promenade stretched over 7 km with high rise buildings on both sides .
Pass By: Cayan Tower, Dubai Marina, Dubai United Arab Emirates
A tower of a unique one of a kind spiral design, Cayan Tower echoes the infinite energies of the ever-changing exquisite surroundings; diverse shapes. Cayan Tower is located in the Dubai Marina. It's a huge twisted tower, definitely unlike any other.
Departure Point :Nuran Marina Serviced Residences - Dubai Marina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- There's a change you can GET WET due to water splashes. Please bring extra clothes
- You are required to arrive at the Meeting Point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time
- Guests are encouraged to bring a camera to capture some spectacular views
- No smoking on board
- Bring sunscreen & sunglasses
- Bring cold snacks if you wish
- Water and life jackets will be provided
- You can keep large items in the marina office during the tour
- Please wear flat-soled shoes or beach sandals, and comfortable, light clothing
- Not recommended for travelers with serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for expectant mothers
- If you have a heart condition or any physical restrictions, you are advised to consult your local doctor before taking part in this activity
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Pregnant women and children below 5 years old are not permitted for safety
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.