A Ciegas Gourmet Show at Teatro Ciego
This tour consists of the representation of a theatrical piece, accompanied by dinner adapted in a total and absolutely dark space. The not visual stimuli, the aromas and the specially designed sounds go through different scenes and stages, making it possible for the public to travel the world through their imagination.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Dinner - Tasting menu of 7 plates from entrance to dessert
- Entrance to the play
- Entry/Admission - Teatro Ciego
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Teatro Ciego, Calle Zelaya 3006, Buenos Aires C1171ADB Argentina
In a total darkness, guided by the cadence of the voice of the singer and accompanied by the pianist Carlos Cabrera, you will cross the principal musical styles of the planet. Completely in the dark, this spectacle proposes also a different menu (with option to a glass of wine, soda or water) that will allow you to discover the aromas and flavors of the specially designed plates, recalling flavors at some time opposing and forgotten.
The aim of the menu is for you to feel comfortable and truly enjoy different flavors and textures generating a playful experience that allows you to rediscover food without any visual senses. Therefore, the ingredients of the menu will be a surprise so you can recognize them through taste and fully experience them.
This is a spectacle that combines the best of the music with theater and good food. You will enjoy, feel and live a completely unique experience in total darkness.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Teatro Ciego, Calle Zelaya 3006, Buenos Aires C1171ADB Argentina
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Minimum age is 11 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.