A closed door culinary journey at Club de Cocina
Right at the heart of Villa Crespo every Friday night we host a truly unique fine dining experience at one of the most exclusive closed-door restaurants run by renowned chef Fernando Mayoral.
Fernando’s cuisine is a mix of his French training with Michelin star chef Michel Bras, his Asian and Latin American influence combined with his Argentine heritage.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - Snacks + 6 course menu including local fish, organic vegetables, Argentinian prime beef and dessert, all paired with high end Argentinian wines.
What's excluded :
- Welcome to Club de Cocina. An exclusive supper club that is now opening the space for a closed door culinary journey hosted by the head chef and owner Fernando Mayoral.
Upon arrival to the club, you’ll be greeted with a bubbly drink and some small nibbles to whet your appetite. You’ll then be treated to a six-course tasting menu featuring all Argentine seasonal products and organic vegetables, accompanied by Chef Fernando's homemade ferments and vinegars. Each week the menu will vary depending on the seasonal offerings and the inspiration Chef Fernando takes from them. The tasting menu will be expertly paired with the finest Argentine wines.
• Humita and pumkin seed miso.
• Patagonian cow’s milk cheese tart.
• Strawberry gazpacho.
• Patagonian cured trout tiradito, black currant vinegar and dried onions.
• Mapo style vegetables.
• Grilled Angus rib eye, shoyu buttered mushrooms and roasted kale.
• Lemon sorbet and kumquat vinegar syrup.
• Michel Bras molten chocolate cake, roasted banana, banana and miso ice-cream.
Departure Point :Acevedo 830, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.