A DAY IN AMSTERDAM ... with HEARTBLUT
In addition to the cultural sights, every city has its special features and peculiarities that make up the atmosphere, the attitude to life and its individual charm.
The small, essential things that please the eye and the heart when you know where and how to find and discover them. Small works of art, architectural gems, the Amsterdam way of life and flowers. A very special Amsterdam city tour: with heart and soul through the historic city center, along the enchanting canals, in the hip Jordaan, ... experience the real Amsterdam, with its cultural sights, its unique architecture, its endless and lovable details and the unique Dutch "Gezelligheid" ... enriched with extensive information and cheerful anecdotes about the history and life in Amsterdam, then and now.
EXPERIENCE AMSTERDAM LIKE WITH FRIENDS, IN THE SMALLEST, INTIMATE GROUP!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- City tour with an experienced tour guide
- German-speaking / native speaker
What's excluded :
- Tips, snacks, drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Canal Ring (Grachtengordel), Canal Ring (Grachtengordel), Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Amsterdam's magical canal belt ....
Pass By: Dam Square, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Palace, National Monument, Nieuwe Kerk ... a little monarchy, a little more history and a lot of life.
Pass By: Amsterdam, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Pass By: Westelijke Eilanden, 1013 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Former, small shipyards, old typically Dutch drawbridge, houseboats, converted warehouses, a lot of charm and real Amsterdam away from the tourist crowds.
If you have swimming trunks with you, if you wish, you can swim a lap like the real Amsterdamers ...
Pass By: Jordaan, Jordaan, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Canal houses, alleys, canals, architecture
Pass By: Torensluis, 1012 HG Amsterdam The Netherlands
Magical architecture, urban development and cheerfulness ...
Pass By: The Jordaan, Amsterdam The Netherlands
.... the full and colorful life in the hip Jordaan.
Pass By: Brouwersgracht, Lijnbaansgracht and Singel in Jordaan, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Houseboat romance and flowers
Pass By: Westerdok, 1013 Amsterdam, Netherlands
.... exciting contrasts in architecture
Pass By: Amsterdam Oersoep, Beurspassage 1, 1012 LW Amsterdam The Netherlands
... a beautiful, technical picture book on Amsterdam's history and development ...
Departure Point :Beursplein, Damrak, 1012 JW Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- I am happy to take dogs with me on tour, provided that they are compatible with children, strangers and conspecifics and a good basic obedience. I reserve the right to exclude humans and animals from the group in the event of an incident. The tour price is non-refundable in this case.
- I reserve the right to exclude participants who are drunk and / or under the influence of drugs from the tour; in this case, a refund of the payment made for participation in the tour is not applicable.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.