A Day in Hiroshima
Highly experienced professional guide fluent in the local language, providing anecdotes, stories, and in-depth easily understandable facts and information.
I am more than happy to provide in advance information for you for ease of transit into and out of Hiroshima.
As an experienced tour leader throughout Japan, I am also happy to assist your visit and provide itinerary information for your interest in other regions, cities, towns in Japan.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Lunch - lunch for you and guide not included
- transportation fees for you and guide (total ¥1500 p.p)
- We will meet and generally set out for the island travelling by rail and a short ferry ride. At the island I I guide you through the attractions of the shrine, a lovely museum, the beautiful gardens of the most sfib¥gnidfcant temples in Hiroshima presenting its history and cultural facts before crossing back over to the mainland to either lunch there before heading for a guided tour of Peace Memorial Park. If there is the time I will try to include a beautiful feudal age classic, landscaped gardens in a short distance from the park.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I meet you at your hotel or greet you on arrival at Hiroshima Station
Departure Time :10/2/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.