A Day Trip in the Pyramids of Giza, Memphis and Saqarra
It is time to choose our unique tour where we discover together for 8 hours the beauty and mysteries of the Egyptian civilization.
We begin the excursion with the visit of The Pyramids, The Temple of the Valley and The Sphinx.
The second visit during this excursion is Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt.
The third visit of this excursion is Saqqara where we visit The Step Pyramid of Zoser.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Lunch is included in local restaurant to know the Egyptian cuisine and the typical dishes of Egypt.
- Tickets for all the places mentioned during the day.
- Egyptian guide speaks Spanish perfectly.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Memphis Historical Site
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
What's excluded :
- Transfer in a private car with air conditioning
- Coffee and/or Tea - Water and drinks are not included in the tour
- Tips are not included (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Today we accompany you to the unique visit of the Pyramids of Giza, The Temple of the Valley and The Sphinx.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Memphis Historical Site, Egypt
Now we are going on this special tour to Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt. Memphis is considered as an open museum where we will see the statue of Ramses II and the alabaster statue of The Sphinx.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Now we have to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the oldest stone structure in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in the center or Las Pirámides.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.