A Day Trip, Road Sightseeing, Phnom Penh to Siem Reap English Speaking Driver
The trip sightseeing private road-tour from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap With English Speaking driver for exploring some attractions on the two destinations between. visit the attraction interest Skoun the Spider Ville, the ruin of Khmer empire 6-7th century during Chenla, Ancient bridge of Kampong Dkei and villages Kampong Kleang on Tonle Sap lake largest in southeast Asia.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Friendly English Speaking Driver
- Gasoline - Toll - Taxi - Parking
- Bottle of water during the tours
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- Tickets - Entrance - Boat
- Meals - Drinks - Personal Expense
- Entry/Admission - Skun Spider Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Sambor Prei Kuk
- Entry/Admission - Spean Praptos
- Entry/Admission - Tonle Sap Lake
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Skun Spider Sanctuary, National Highway 6, Skun Cambodia
Driver picks up all the travelers from hotels in Phnom Penh to Siem Reap to stop at the first at Skun, where people eat and sell black spider/tarunla. the traveler may stop for experince if not just driving through.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sambor Prei Kuk, Road 219 Cambodia
We drive 2hours on road #6 to Sambor Prei Kuk temple group. it is archaeological from the 7th century located in Kampong Thom Province, 30 km north of Kampong Thom, the provincial capital, 176 km east of Angkor and 206 km north of Phnom Penh.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Spean Praptos, Kampong Kdei Cambodia
We stop for lunch at a local restaurant before reading to Kampong Dkei " Spean Prabtos, where an ancient bridge 12th century from the Angkor Period spends 20 minutes for the photo.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Tonle Sap Lake, Lower Mekong Basin Cambodia
We drive about an hour from Kampong Dkei to Kompong Khleang, it is one of the largest communities on the Tonlé Sap, is more than an ancient town to other fishing villages, and comes complete with several ornate pagodas. Most of the houses here are built on towering stilts to allow for a dramatic change in water level. There is only a small floating community on the lake, but the stilted town is an interesting place to browse for an hour or two. Fewer tourists visit here compared with the floating villages closer to Siem Reap,
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotels in Phnom Penh and other hotels centrally Phnom Penh capital
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.