A full day to discover the west bank of Luxor(private trip)
Take the chance and visit luxor the capital of the pharaohs . As a result, making the Pharaohs tombs there. the Pharaohs tombs has a lot to see. so, enjoy seeing its fantastic architecture heritage on one day trip to the west bank of luxor. you will visit .for example , the valley of the queen where you will visit the most important tombs of queens in this valley . In short,visit the most important pharaohs tombs of ancient egypt. So you will see the best tombs of tutankhamun. And know about pharaohs tombs history. for example. valley of queens
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch at a restaurant
- Tour Guide
- All taxes
- All transportation in destination location
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Tipping (optional )
- Tickets to the temples
- Visit: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
In this tour. get ready to start your perfect tour in luxor at 8.00 am. As result. we will start with west bank by an air-conditioned car. because you will explore.firstly, the valley of the kings. which is considered as remarkable tombs. And last resting place of the Kings Ramssess III, Ramssess VI, and Mrenptah. therefore, the visit and watching the colored walls of the tombs. after that, you will Enter to the tomb of Tutankhamun.
After that, you will go to the next place where you will know about the most amazing powerful women in whole history. and see the temples consists of three consecutive floors on open balconies. In addition to، it is built of limestone. Secondly you will go to visit the Valley of the Queens. which is known as the “place of beauty”.
Duration: 6 hours
Visit: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
. and one of the ancient places in Egypt. which dates back to the era of the Pharaohs. and was a place for the burial of queens and princesses. Thirdly, we will end this part with the amazing colossi of memnoun. Therefore, your fourthly visit . which is the city of Habu. The city combines the greatness of the ancient Pharaonic architecture with the charm of human civilization. which makes it one of the most beautiful archaeological sites found. So. Enjoy watching the great relics and inscriptions there. After That. our guide will take you to have your fifth visit. Which is the Ramsium Temple. The temple includes huge statues of Ramses II. as well as inscriptions. and decorations that tell the nature of life in that period of history. So. Enjoy these inscriptions and witness the great history.Therefore, you will take a short break to get lunch in a restaurant in the west bank. Therefore, will go to visit the Valley of the Queens. which is known as the “place of beauty”.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Luxor Market, El-Souk, Luxor Egypt
and one of the ancient places in Egypt. which dates back to the era of the Pharaohs. and it was a place for the burial of queens and princesses. After that, the guide will take you to visit the tomb of Queen Nefertari. which is the largest and most prominent cemetery in the Valley of the Queens. where Ramses the Great embellished the tomb of Nefertari in an extravagant way. where the great royal wives or the main wife of Ramses the Great. In conclusion of the tour. Our guide will transfer you back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.