A Full Day Visiting Craft Villages From Hoi An
Traditional handicraft villages are the highlights of a full day tour biking to the countryside of Hoi An. Take a chance to listen to the stories of local people about Hoi An’s traditional crafts including wood carving, sedge mat making, water coconut and bamboo carving and vegetables and herbs planting; as well as to participate in some wood carving activities with the local carpenters. Furthermore, a basket boat ride to the coconut and bamboo carving village will make your day trip more fascinating and unforgettable.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Bike with helmet
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Visiting and service fees at the villages
- Basket boat adventure ride
- Sunset with cold drinks and Vietnamese snacks on board
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- The tour starts when the guide meets you at your hotel in Hoi An at around 8:00am. After brief introduction and some biking guidance of the guide, we start cycling trip to the dock for boat trip to Kim Bong carpentry village. We then take an easy cycling to visit around the village, admire the works of artisans and partake in a wood carving activities for which the village is famous for. Moreover, you will also have chance to contemplate the peaceful and tranquil surroundings.
After an hour and a haft visiting around carpentry village, we’ll continue cycling to Duy Nghia sedge mat making village. Upon the arrival at Duy Nghia village, you’ll visit some local families making mats, understand more about the tradition and process of making a complete mat. Have lunch at the local restaurant after all.
The continuous afternoon journey will start at around 1:00 p.m. We will experience another local boat ride to the water coconut forest called Bay Mau and bamboo carving village. At this place, you will have the chance to row round basket boat and participate in the activities of catching crabs and taking fresh water coconut. Then, we take a stroll to visit a family that makes a lot of bamboo things such as bamboo chairs, bamboo tables, bamboo lamps, bamboo telephones and even bamboo bicycles!
When the sun gets down, we will cycle back to the ancient town. We will feel peaceful in our soul and find the true values of life just by passing the green rice fields, enjoying the seductive scent of wild flowers gone in the winds and watching the rush activities of people along the way back. The guide will take you back to your hotel and end the tour at around 6:00p.m.
Departure Point :Hotels in Hoi An city centre
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.