A Hope Street Stroll: An audio tour from the Metropolitan Cathedral to LIPA
This self guided audio tour will take you along Liverpool's most storied street. Strolling along Hope Street you will soon discover that it's the hub of Liverpool's entertainment industry, containing four unique theatres and two prestigious musical/theatrical training academies. In addition, the street and surrounding area is home to numerous restaurants and bars making it an ideal place in which to relax and absorb the atmosphere.
Your walk begins at one of the city's magnificent buildings, the Metropolitan Cathedral. Moving on, you will hear the history of those four theatres and some of the famous performers who've walked the boards. As you wind your way you will be made aware of the diversity of the street's restaurants. The eateries range from the simple tapas style to exclusive awarding winning establishments. .
per adult from
35 to 50 minutes
What's included :
- Lifetime access to this tour in English
- VoiceMap App for Android and iOS
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's excluded :
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Smartphone and headphones
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Metropolitan Cathedral, Liverpool L69 3GW, UK
The tour begins in front of the Cathedral.
Pass By: The Everyman Theatre 5-11 Hope Street, Liverpool L1 9BH England
The tour stops briefly in front of the Everyman Theatre.
Pass By: Liverpool Masonic Hall Building, 22 Hope Street, Liverpool L1 9BY England
The tour passes by the Liverpool Masonic Hall.
Pass By: The Philharmonic Dining Rooms, 36 Hope St, Liverpool L1 9BX, UK
The tour passes by the The Philharmonic Dining Rooms.
Pass By: Royal Liverpool Philharmonic, Philharmonic Hall, Hope St, Liverpool L1 9BP, UK
The tour passes by the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic.
Pass By: Unity Theatre, 1 Hope Place, Liverpool L1 9BG England
The tour stops briefly in front of the Unity Theatre.
Pass By: Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts, Mount Street, Liverpool L1 9HF England
The tour stops briefly in front of Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts.
Pass By: A Case History, Liverpool England
The tour stops briefly in front of "A Case History" by John King.
Pass By: Liverpool Cathedral, Katedra W St. James Road, Liverpool L1 7AZ England
The tour ends at Liverpool Cathedral.
Departure Point :Metropolitan Cathedral, Liverpool L69 3GW, UK
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/28/2020 - 7/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Liverpool Cathedral, St James Mt, Liverpool L1 7AZ, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All of VoiceMap's audio tours are self-guided and users must bring their own smartphone and headphones to take the tour. We urge all our users to wear facemasks and carry hand sanitiser with them to ensure their own protection and the protection of others.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.