A jog in the township with locals
Running is not just got for your health but is a good way to explore a community differently, this experience offers guests an intermit touch of the vibe and the energy of Khayelitsha. A 9KM jog/ walk that passes through some of the communities iconic streets, stand tall at the highest peak and get to be immersed in the lifestyle and health culture of Khayelitsha.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
To start off our day we will meet at Khayelitsha mall in front of Capitec bank, where will map out the route for the day, share more on the experience and give a historical background of Khayelitsha. Our run will take us through some the communities most vibrant streets an insightful 8km run that will take us to Lookout Hill (Khayelitsha's highest point), Chumisa primary school and later to Khayelitsha Mall for breakfast at famous the Spinach King restaurant.
Departure Point :Ukholo Designs, 6 Mlanjeni St, Khayelitsha, Cape Town, 7784, South Africa
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.