"a journey in search of the Northern Lights" Ⓥ | Private | Photography | 4x4 Van
This may be the beginning of a dream come true. Look no further, or read on if you are unsure!
As some of the most experienced guides, we analyse weather predictions prior to every tour, and have close contact with a network of guides for the highest chances to see the Northern Lights. Our custom built 4x4 tour van, is fully equipped with everything we may need in the arctic, allowing us to discover remote scenery, reaching the more calm and peaceful places. As a small group of no more than 8 people, we pick you up at a central location, allowing us more time for finding, and seeing the Aurora earlier! With no two nights the same, our enthusiasm and dedication never fades.
Upon reaching suitable skies, we will set up camp for the evening. Most of the time this is a shorter drive to the surrounding coastal islands of Tromsø, or if needed a longer drive into Finland.
For more info visit our website!
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Group, up to 8 guests
- New Comfortable Custom Built 4x4 tour van
- Organic Homemade Vegan friendly Soup w. Bread
- Hot Beverages
- Quality Tripods & Headlamps
- Aurora Portrait
- Instructions on how to Photograph the Aurora
- Professional Photos from the Tour
- Thermal Suits
- Hand & Foot warmers
- Pick-up & Drop-off at your Hotel/Accommodation on Tromsø Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tromso Fjords, Tromso Norway
Our custom built tour van, is fully equipped with everything we may need in the arctic, allowing us to discover remote scenery, reaching the more calm and peaceful places. Sometimes this is a short drive to the surrounding coast of Tromsø, or if needed a longer drive into Finland.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please confirm pickup time and place with us.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.