A private coach excursion to visit the Kom Ombo Temples, and Edfu
Our French-speaking Egyptologist guide will pick you up where you are from Luxor or from Aswan. During the day, you visit two of the most beautiful temples in Egypt, Edfu, and Kom Ombo. Thanks to your guide, want to discover the 2 sites in addition the road crosses cultivable fields, quarries, desert paths, and the Nile. This excursion is completely private. The excursion has 2 possibilities to start: either from Aswan to Luxor or vice versa. There is also another possibility: after visiting the temples, it is possible to return to the same launch city (Luxor or Aswan).
per adult from
8 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A private French speaking Egyptologist Guide
- A modern air-conditioned car, and private.
- Entrance tickets to the mentioned sites
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
What's excluded :
- Tip for your guide.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Horus, Adfo, Edfu Egypt
Edfu is a city considered among the largest in Upper Egypt where there is the 2nd largest temple in Egypt, and the best preserved too. It is dedicated to the god Horus who is regularly represented in the form of a Falcon. The temple dates from the Greek period, but is more Egyptian than Greek in architecture. It is best preserved as it was under the sands from the rise of other beliefs in the region until the 19th century when archaeologists began to clean the site of its sands.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Kom Ombo, Nagoa Ash Shatb, Kom Ombo 81611 Egypt
Kom Ombo is a unique large temple. It is located in the middle of fields, and on the banks of the Nile. It dates from the Greek and Roman periods. The temple is unique because it is dedicated to the two gods (Sobek the crocodil, and Harorus the falcon) not one like the other temples. It contains many of the important scenes engraved on its walls like those of surgeon's instruments. The temple ticket also includes a small museum of crocodile mummies.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your French-speaking Egyptologist guide will come and pick you up where you are, but please tell us if you are in Aswan or Luxor, and you have to tell us if you want to return to the same city or not.Airports
- Aswan Airport, Aswan Egypt
- Luxor International Airport, Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.