A ride in the air above the sea on the south coast of Tenerife
Parasailing is an ideal activity for families and friends.
Flights can be done alone, two, three and up to four people together. It is an activity that is suitable for both children and seniors. You will have a spectacular view of the south coast of Tenerife safely.
If you wish, you can take a swim in the clear Atlantic waters at the end of your flight.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
You will be met at the entrance to pontoon 4 in Puerto Colon. You will be brought to the boat where we will equip you with life vests and harness to hang on the parachute.
Once at sea, you will be installed at the rear of the boat for takeoff. And go for a 10-minute flight where you can admire the south coast of Tenerife. If you wish, you can take a little dip at the end of the flight before landing gently on the back of the boat. During the whole activity, you will be taken pictures that you can acquire if you wish.
Departure Point :Atlantic eco diving, Puerto Colon, Pantalan numero 4, 38660, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/12/2020 - 9/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.