A Spiritual 'Kotel Tour' With Brunch in Jerusalem
A Spiritual Kotel Tour with a Jerusalem Style Brunch!
This event is made of two stages, 'A Spiritual Kotel Tour' with her husband, Rabbi Shaul, that will take the group into the spiritual and meditative dimension of the Holy Site together with the archaeology and the history.
From the Western Wall, her husband will walk home with the group.
A Jerusalem Style Dairy Brunch will be served including a discussion about the topics the group will choose, based on Jewish Spiritual Wisdom, Kabbalah, Hassidic teachings, Positive Thinking given by her husband.
*Eatwith is the world's largest community for culinary experiences with locals. Enjoy local food and browse dinner parties, cooking classes, and more in beautiful homes and exclusive venues
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jaffa Gate, Omar Ben El-Hatab St., Jerusalem Israel
Departure Point :Elisha Street, Elisha St, Jerusalem, Israel
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.