A taste of Adelaide and Hahndorf by car private tour.
This tour caters for the quick trip to Adelaide for the "I want to see as much as I can" person!
Cruise ship passengers, long airport layovers or short stays are perfectly suited in this tour.
We will pick you up and deliver you back at the times required in the comfort of an air-conditioned car catering for a max of 6 passengers.
The tour will showcase sights of Adelaide with short stops to view various sites.
On to the Adelaide Hills with stops at wineries, maybe visit to a wildlife park to view our unique animals and other points of interest along the way. We then have lunch (at your cost) in Hahndorf, followed by a drive along the coast back to your pickup point.
This tour can be modified to suit your interests and timelines.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adelaide Discovery Tours, Royal Park, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5014 Australia
The tour starts at 8.30am and finishes around 3pm.
As we drive around Adelaide we will stop and view landmarks such as Montefiore Hill, St Peters Cathedral, Adelaide Oval and the Botanic Gardens.
Other sites include the Adelaide Town Hall balcony where the Beatles stood in front of crowd of 350 thousand screaming fans back in 1964, the Central Market with it's buzz of stalls and cafes, just to name a few.
The tour then heads for the Adelaide Hills via Haigh's Chocolates (a tour of the factory can be pre booked if interested) up to Mt Lofty Summit for spectacular views of the Adelaide Plains.
A trip to Gorge Wildlife Park (at your cost) can also be included should you wish to see some of Australia’s iconic animals.
From there it is onto visit the quaint town of Hahndorf for lunch (at your cost) and time to walk around independently visiting the oldest German settlement in the country.
As the tour comes to an end we continue our scenic drive down from the hills and return via Adelaide’s beautiful white sandy beaches back to your drop off point.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Adelaide HotelsAirports
- Adelaide Airport, 1 James Schofield Dr, West Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5950 Australia
- Outer Harbour
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not recommended for child aged 8 and under
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.