A Taste of Nepal through Bodhi tours and treks
We offer historical and culture tour where you can taste of NepalFor fellow food lovers, Himalayan Destiny offers a special tour of authentic local cuisine. From traditional Newari snacks to the Tibetian Momo, you won’t find any watered down tourist food on this tour, it’s the real thing. Our team will take you to sample the Valley’s best local food in various locations, and, if you wish, the best homebrewed moonshine. For the more academic foodie,
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
What's excluded :
Day 1: Taste of Nepal
Stop At: Boudhanath Stupa, Boudh, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
The 36-meter-high stupa of Boudhanath is one of the largest stupas in South Asia. With countless monasteries surrounding it, Boudhanath is the center of Tibetan Buddhism in Nepal.
Built in the shape of a mandala designed to replicate the Gyangtse of Tibet, the stupa was renovated by Licchhavi rulers in the 8th century. The location of the stupa is interesting as it once lay on the ancient trade route to Tibet and it was here that Tibetan merchants rested and offered prayers for centuries.
On each side are a pair of the all-seeing-eyes of the Buddha symbolizing awareness. The canopy has 13 stages. At ground level there is a brick wall with 147 niches and 108 images of the meditational Buddha inset behind copper prayer wheels.Sight seen and will have typical nepali mo mo.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Bodhi Guest house
Day 2: Culture sight seen
Stop At: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
Typical nepali village and culture and sightseen
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: overnight stay at Bodhi guest house
Day 3: Kathmandu durbar square visit
Stop At: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Old palace with musium which is listed in unesco world heritage site is one of the oldest palace.Kathmandu’s Durbar Sq was where the city’s kings were once crowned and legitimised, and from where they ruled (durbar means palace). As such, the square remains the traditional heart of the old town and Kathmandu’s most spectacular legacy of traditional architecture. The square bore the brunt of Kathmandu's 2015 earthquake damage. Half a dozen temples collapsed, as did several towers in the Hanuman Dhoka palace complex, but it's still a fabulous complex. Reconstruction will continue for years.
Duration: 3 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up in our international airport in KathmanduAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.