A taste of ROMANIA
An amazing tour that it s showing a small but big part of how amazing it s Romania, by taste and view !
per adult from
6 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- the tour of the winnery with the wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - LacertA Winery
- Entry/Admission - Rotenberg Winery
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Everything you will consume at the Ferma Dacilor, and the acctivities that you wanna participe in!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: LacertA Winery, Fintesti 434, Buzau Romania
At the Lacerta Winnery you will have the opportunity to see the way how wines are made, to taste them and to buy the perfect wine.
At the end of the tour we will have an Intensive Tasting
6 out of the 20 available varieties of your on option.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rotenberg Winery, 509 Crama Veche, Ceptura 107126 Romania
The Rotenberg winery cultivates 23 hectares of vineyards located between the communes Ceptura and Fantanele, mostly planted with Merlot (we have a little Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon). The soil rich in silicon clays and the climatic conditions are very similar to those of Bordeaux or Tuscany, which is why the Merlot wines obtained in such climatic conditions are extremely fruitful, expressive and powerful. The wounds are harvested separately, depending on the sun, soil, clone and planting density. The vine is over 50 years old, which gives the grapes an exceptional quality, to the detriment of the quantity. Moreover, we limit the production of grapes to 6 tons per hectare. The grapes are picked and manually selected, the wrong ones being eliminated.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Piata Unirii, Sector 3, Bucharest 030167, Romania
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the tourists from their hotel
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.