A Unique Lifecasting Experience in Woodstock
Hello, my name is Wendy. I've lived in Woodstock, NY for 25 years and have been creating masks here in my studio in the center of this magical little town ever since. I'm thrilled to bring my professional experience as a mask-maker to the intimate art of life casting. Together we will spend time exploring what draws you to this event and we'll co-create a true-to-life plaster cast of your face. It's more meditative than you might think. It's what I love to do and I look forward to spending quality time together sharing in this unique experience with you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All materials needed to create a cast and finished mask of your face are provided.
- All clean up materials are provided.
What's excluded :
With me you will be able to see yourself in a way that you have never been able to see yourself before, and hold that moment forever. Or give it away to someone you love, or care about.
Together we will make a three-dimensional Plaster of Paris mask of your own unique face in a safe, comfortable, relaxing and peaceful environment. Going through this process you will have a magical, one-of-a-kind experience and a gift to last a lifetime.
Before I begin making the mold, I will take time to get to know you. I’m sensitive to unexpected possibilities and to the unique needs and personality of each individual.
You'll be in extra good hands as I begin the mold making process. Start to finish, casting your face will take up to 20 minutes. Once the mold is removed, we can explore your internal experience of the casting process and I will provide you with various options for how you'd like your mask finished.
Your life mask will take approximately one week to fully dry before I can apply paint finish. Once that's complete I'll let you know and you can pick it up in my studio. If you'd prefer, I can ship it to you anywhere in the contiguous U.S. ($15 per person).
• Woodstock Town Center, Route 212, Woodstock, NY
Departure Point :21 Tinker St, Woodstock, NY 12498, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Appropriate for 10 years or older
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.