A Venetian Aperitif on The Lagoon
A Venetian Aperitif on The Lagoon is a 1.5 hours tour around Venice by boat. You will eat Venetian tapas and sip local wines and beers on the most fascinating lagoon in the world ;)
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks (Venetian Tapas)
- Prosecco and Beers
- Non-alcoholic drinks (on request)
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vidal Venice Tours, 30124 Venice Italy
You will get on my "topa" boat and you will experience a great Venetian aperitivo with a stunning view of Venice from the outer lagoon and its magic islands :)
As soon as we start cruising, I'll start serving you the following treats:
- Prosecco (sparkling white wine), local beers. All the drinks are proudly made in our region (Veneto).
- Venetian-style tapas.
The experience will last about 1 hour and a half and you will get to see its most iconic views (San Marco, Giudecca, Lido di Venezia and much more).
At the end of this experience I will drop you off at the same spot where I picked you up.
This experience is perfect for anyone: singles, couples, families and groups of friends. Boys and girls above 10 are welcome too but they won't be able to drink alcohol if they are under 18, sadly.
Pass By: Calle Fiubera San Marco 801, 30124 Venice Italy
You will have a nice view of San Marco square and church from the lagoon
Pass By: Giudecca, 30133 Venice Italy
You will see Giudecca canals and their quiet streets.
Pass By: Dorsoduro Dorsoduro 190, Venice Italy
You will see this famous district of Venice
Pass By: Cannaregio, Venice Italy
You will see this beautiful district of Venice.
Departure Point :Fondamenta delle Case Nuove, 30121 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You are free to use face masks if you want, but they are not compulsary outdoors
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.