A Wild Escape from Galle (Full Day Tour)
Worry less, our experienced ground handling team will be your ultimate guide from planning to booking. We aim to provide you with every little comfort you seek from the moment you step in to our little island, the pearl of earth.
per adult from
8 to 24 hours
What's included :
- Private transfers in an air conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- A guided tour to famous Galle fortress.
- Half day safari at Yala National park
- Entry/Admission - Galle Fort
What's excluded :
- International or domestic Airline ticket
- Visa Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galle Fort, Church Street, Galle 80000 Sri Lanka
Embark on an experience of discovery along the jewel of the South, the Galle Fort – a historical masterpiece of colonialism, classified as a World Heritage by UNESCO. The beautiful, ancient buildings have now been converted into trendy shops, cafes and restaurants. To this date it remains to be the largest fortress in Asia.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Yala National Park, Yala National Park
With the world’s highest density of leopards, Yala surprises you with these striking big cats lurking secretively, majestic elephants and other wildlife ramble freely, a glorious spectacle. So encounter these beautiful creatures on a safari excursion taking you through the wild.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Galle, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.