A world of wine-tasting in Nemea from Athens
We’ll visit the town of Nemea (30mins drive) and we’ll visit two wineries. Nemea is a town where Hercules, according to Mythology killed the vicious monster that lived there. But it’s also know for the extreme high quality red wine. The vineyards that lay on the mountains, in a beautifully green landscape produce an A class wine which you’ll have the chance to taste. We just love making wine. We’d really like to share these stories with you!
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Visit to one or two wineries
- English Speaking Escort
- Stop to Corinth Canal
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Corinth Canal
What's excluded :
- Wine Tasting Fee
- Fee to any archaeological site
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Nemea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient Nemea, Nemea 205 00 Greece
We will have the opportunity to talk about the wine and the whole process from fruit harvesting to extracting the grape juice, the process of fermentation to wine and finally the bottling process. We’ll take a closer look to all facilities of the winery and explain how it works. We’ll be more than happy to take any questions arise.
At the end, we’ll taste delicious wine, enjoy this amazing wine-tasting experience and mingle.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
We’ll see briefly the famous Corinth Canal, the mountain that hosts the Acropolis of Corinth and Ancient Corinth and we’ll head towards the mountainous part of the region where Nemea is.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from hotels, apartments, houses. Airports
- Athens Intl Airport, Attiki Odos, Spata 190 04 Greece
- Pireaus Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.